ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/recived.....COMPLETED!!

I finished my shopping today, just have to wait for it to arrive then im off to the post office :)

I am going to buy a couple of additional things tonight and will be mailing mine tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I received this very cool gift from Heidi last night! Thanks so much. I LOVE the Mickey bag!! :goodvibes And the notepad will come in handy as I can never find paper in my house lol. Thanks again for the great exchange! :hug:

DIS_MickeyXchange.jpg

Mine was mailed out today. Yesterday I got MICKEY MAIL!!! From Patsy I got the following:

Christmas Lanyard Medal
Mickey pen
notepad desk set
Mickey journel book.

Thank you very much

My package arrived today from Nancy. Thanks Nancy, love the cutting board. I received a wooden Mickey cutting board which Nancy's DH made, he is so talented.

I also received:
a set of Mickey salt and pepper shakers,
a Disney every tree has Character bag, for the Disney conservation fund,
a mickey magic towel,
a mickey keychain,
a adventurers club pin,
a sm hershey kiss,
m&m 2009 calendar key chain,
junior mints lip balm,
dove beauty bar,
and bank of America keycap.

Thanks so much!!

Glad it arrived, Jean.
I love my Mickey cutting board. It is nice to have a smaller one for some things.
Enjoy it all ::yes::

I have received a lot of comments on my Mickey bag at the stores when I use it :) Very fun.

Glad it arrived, Jean.
I love my Mickey cutting board. It is nice to have a smaller one for some things.
Enjoy it all ::yes::

I have received a lot of comments on my Mickey bag at the stores when I use it :) Very fun.

I gave DDs teacher:teacher: the bags, she LOVED them:cloud9: she used them right away, I need to get more of them!

Hope to hear of some mailings today......remember Friday is mail day. Please be on time!!

The one I sent should be getting very close. When I track it, I'm just told that it was taken to the post office for mailing. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter