ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

Today is mail day.

There are still 7-8 packages to get mailed out.
Post here when you mail please....so I can mark it off the list.

We have a couple that should have arrived by now....we need some check ins ::yes::

I will send out reminders later this afternoon to those that have not checked in and also those that have not verified that they have indeed mailed.

Hope we hear of some more arrivals today :mickeyjum
My package has gone out. I had carrier pick up today, so it's on the way. :thumbsup2

As for any arrivals, well, nothing here so far. :confused3

Hi all, just wanted to say that I have a package to go out to little Ryan (again) tomorrow! I got home from camp today to find it and another exchange I sent mailed to ME! I'm so sorry- I know the waiting is so difficult, and I'm going to the PO tomorrow to figure it all out. I used the internet USPO print/pay system and all is correct on the lable. Hang in there buddy- it's coming!!:confused3

A great big thank you to Jean (JLitfin)! :woohoo: I got an amazing package:

Mickey Mouse ball cap
Mickey vacation cup
Spirit of 76 Mickey shirt-can't wait for the 4th ;)
Mickey slipper socks
Mickey stickers
Mickey magnetic note pad
Mickey Go Fish & Snap games
Mickey pen

Thanks again, I loved it all. :wizard:

You are very welcome, glad you liked everything. Love shopping for Mickey items.

I received a package today :yay:

From amsyw and her DS, Gavinn.
My wonderful package contained:
A great Mickey mug
A Mickey and Minnie grilling glass (like the salt and pepper shakers ;) ).
Mickey flying disc
Mickey stickers (I love these kind....great for scrapbooking)
Mickey and friends stamps and ink pad
And Mickey and Minnie Family Vacation pin

Thank you so much Alisa and Gavinn....I love it all :mickeyjum

Any one else have anything to report?

Glad you got it... and hope you liked everything.

We had such a good time doing this exchange and Wyatt ds 12 is looking forward to the Pin Trade!!!!! He is such a pin trader!

Thanks again for organizing this!!

Hope to hear of those last couple of packages going out today.

And.....of some arrivals :mickeyjum

My Package was sent this am!

Thanks! This was fun! Although not being able to get it out yesterday was a little stressful!

Dana

did the last of the packages get in the mail today?
Please check in and let me know so I can check you off the list.

Mine arrived today I got a Mickey through the years Pez set which is so cool! the kind of thing I love but never buy myself because I am always shopping for the kids... and a Mickey purse THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :cool1:

I don't know when mine was sent so I'm not sure how actively I should be looking for it, but in any case nothing arrived today.

Glad that you like it. :)

Mine arrived today I got a Mickey through the years Pez set which is so cool! the kind of thing I love but never buy myself because I am always shopping for the kids... and a Mickey purse THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :cool1:

Here is a picture, I got the set at WalMart.
MickeyPezDispenser.jpg

I received my package today from Corinne (Mickey Mommy).

I got a red Mickey t shirt, 3 sets of stickers for scrap booking, a small tote bag and a pin trading starter set.

Thanks, Corinne. I love it all.::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter