ºOºAnything Mickey Exchange ºOº sent/received.....COMPLETED!!

:yay: for some mailings....and planned mailing ;)

Be sure to check in when you actually mail your packages out ::yes::

Just returned home and picked up my name. Now I just need to get everything packed up and ready to go.

One name left to be picked up.......remember to pick them up through PM, that's the only way your hosts can tell you got them ;)

I just placed my order on Disneyshopping.com. I hope my person likes what I picked out.

the package I ordered myself from Disney Shopping the same day I sent my exchange arrived here today! so I hope that is a good sign!

bringing this over from the sign-up thread ;)

Wow - thank you thank you thank you - MERIWEATHER! Received my box yesterday! I was not expecting it so soon!!!!! What awesome mickey stuff! I will list everything that I received so everyone else can read what you've sent! Washington Post Card and Apple pin, Mickey Salt and Pepper Shakers (sooo cute), Mickey shaped ice cube tray (perfect for our family), mickey shaped cookie cutter (my kids will have tons of fun decorating the mickey cookies), a beautiful disney vacation journal (which I will use this august!), a mickey antenna head for my car (kids already put it on the car), and a personalized lime green DIS pin with my name on it! LOVE IT!!!!! I don't think I've forgotten anything. That box was packed! I'm almost finished shopping for the name I received - Can't wait till they get their package. This is just soooo much fun! Thank you again!!!!!

they do....I received a package I ordered from them today.
I think it shipped within 2 days....and then took a week to get here.

Reminder..........FRIDAY is mail date. Please get those packages off on time.

I think the package I sent might get delivered today. :thumbsup2

"Status: Arrival at Unit
Your item arrived at 4:01 AM on June 25, 2008."

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter