ºoº December 1, 2005, Thursday, MVMCP "Cinderella's Golden Carrousel" DIS/MF Meet

Hi all & Ray,

dd me! I will try to make it to the 1130 meet too! I will be with DD and wearing the shirt below :cool1: Will try not to be shy!

miss missy said:
Hi all & Ray,

dd me! I will try to make it to the 1130 meet too! I will be with DD and wearing the shirt below :cool1: Will try not to be shy!

I think everyone is shy at first. I know that I was. I still get a little nervous hosting meets and wondering if I am making everyone feel comfortable.

And your shirt is beautiful.

I'll be wearing my funny joker santa hat.

Sincerely, Ray :)

Ray, the kids all have light up Santa hats and will be in one of my t-shirts. We leave Tuesday. Can't wait!

Denise

triplefigs said:
Ray, the kids all have light up Santa hats and will be in one of my t-shirts. We leave Tuesday. Can't wait!

Denise

Hi, Denese. I can't wait to see you and your family. I'll have a light up santa hat, too.

I thought about you today when I was at the Kroger store. I saw three cute children and their mother at the Kroger today and thought of you.

RaySharpton said:
Hi, Denese. I can't wait to see you and your family. I'll have a light up santa hat, too.

I thought about you today when I was at the Kroger store. I saw three cute children and their mother at the Kroger today and thought of you.

Well, if you see us one day, you better say hi! Here's a pic of us from last week at their school. But I got my hair cut and colored today, so it doesn't look the same!

SchoolCroppedscreensaver.jpg
IMG_0135.jpg

Yay! Its coming soon! Hey Ray, can you add my name... Lisa and DD is (12).
Thanks! Told DD about the meet... we will be there she said!!!! One of the first 5 she says!! :rotfl:

Oh no! I someone that went to the MVMCP last night posted the schedule
"Celebrate the Season show: (Castle Forecourt Stage) 7:00, 10:00, 11:30"

are we gonna miss it if we meet at 1130???

Guess we go to an earlier one so we can still meet eachother! Thats it!

hey Ray,
I am surprising my daughter today with a ticket the the MMVCP for tonight, so I will do my best to meet up with some fellow disers... I will be wearing my green dis lanyard, I will be looking for you...

this is exciting to meet some of the faces that I talk to. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hey Ray....had a ball as usual. Thanks for the PassPorter. I got Dave to sign it and when I gave it to my dd Katie last night, I thought she was going to cry. She said it was her favorite thing I brought home for her. So, a huge hug and a kiss for you. I hope you had as much fun as I did....how many times did we actually ride?? 4 or 5?? Looking forward to next year. I may actually bring the whole family!

Ray (and everyone else),

Had a GREAT time at the Carrousel meet! It really was a blast! Who would have thought that a bunhc of adults (in requisite winter gear) would be found riding the Carrousel at midnight? Talk about a funny sight! Lots of laughs and a fun time. Nothing like all of us letting ourselves be kids again!

Thanks to Ray for setting this up. It was really a pleasure to meet you in person, my friend. But one question...

How many days left until MouseFest 2006???

Do we have days set yet, or at least an idea, for MouseFest '06???? I had such a great time, I have to go back next year!!!!!

Here are a few photos from the Carousel meet that I thought you might enjoy:

Towncrier & RaySharpton
RayCarousel.JPG

Dan Murphy
DanCarousel.JPG

Goofy4Tink, NancyIL, Blueeyes101817
NancyCarousel.JPG

TLinden16 (aka Jellyrolls Karen), KathyTX (aka WebmasterKathy), KristaTX
KathyCarousel.JPG

AKQJ10 (Lou Mongello - Author of the Walt Disney World Trivia Book)
LouCarousel.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter