~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new boyfriend!!

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Great thread Funball! It gave me an idea for another 1! :banana:

i don't like to travel..so no where!!!!

(and kim i want a boyfriend also!)(you guys skipped over a question, i answerd it ..rflol)

Yes, 2 dogs and a cat.

Whats the last thing you had to eat?

umm tortilla chips and a mayo dip with hot salsa and hot sauce pepper flakes and tuna mixed in a cherry coke zero. :love:

are you male or female? :idea:

i don't like to travel..so no where!!!!

(and kim i want a boyfriend also!)(you guys skipped over a question, i answerd it ..rflol)

umm tortilla chips and a mayo dip with hot salsa and hot sauce pepper flakes and tuna mixed in a cherry coke zero. :love:

are you male or female? :idea:

Female.

What is your "dream" job?

To work in the front offices of a baseball team or be Commissioner of Baseball.

What would be your dream car, old or new?

An 2009 audi A4, metallic grey, black leather seats, tinted windows, black carpet. Light grey interior.:) What? A girl can dream :goodvibes :love:

kim this is why I need a boyfriend,so I can get a husband so I can get my dream car!! J rflol rflol :laughing: :rotfl:

:goodvibesDo you shop online? (like at sephora.com, or oldnavy.com/mens or womans stores )

An 2009 audi A4, metallic grey, black leather seats, tinted windows, black carpet. Light grey interior.:) What? A girl can dream :goodvibes :love:

kim this is why I need a boyfriend,so I can get a husband so I can get my dream car!! J rflol rflol :laughing: :rotfl:

that is so funny! My thoughts exactly!! :rotfl:

Favorite movie, depends on the genre. Disney- Cinderella, Drama- Rear Window, Kids- Rookie of the Year, Comedy- Dumb and Dumber/Hangover.

Do you live in a house or apartment?

yes, not prettily like my DH and DD, but I will never drown!

do you have a valid passport?

i thought apples were a fruit but what ever.

I would live in Ibiza!!

Whats your favorite thing to top ice cream with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter