~ºoº Ask questions ºoº~

Status
Not open for further replies.
lights06b.gif

I like both.....

camping in a tent or in a nice cabin?

lights06b.gif

Newspaper? What is that ....... ha! ;) No, really...... hello, on line news...... no, actually I read the paper too. Just not on a regular basis.... I only like to read the t.v. guide on a regular basis... hate to miss out on the WWF! Oh, and Supernatural... I am still waiting for Jensen Ackles number..... hello, one of you must have it..... :) he he! No, really.

lights06b.gif

Oh..... a thousand pardons...... here is me question...

hair implants or a toupee?

lights06b.gif

OMG! Sorry..... forgot to answer..... I have only done shopping for myself so far...... he he!

And my same question applies......

paint the entire nail the same color or french manicure?

If brightly or darkly colored the whole nail, if not french.

TNP.....Do you agree ranch dressing is good for sandwhiches in addition to salads?

lights06b.gif

Possibly..... it is also good with French fries and pizza...... yumm!

Do you like fried calamari ?

A little bit, and I wouldn't eat it anyother way. I need to hide the chewiness.

TNP..........Do you put ornaments on a mantel or shelf when the tree gets too full of them?

No, I'm on my computer everyday to check weather and headlines.

Is everyone done christmas shopping yet?

Almost...I'm thisclose. LOL I need to get a few more stocking stuffers and something for DD22 and her DFi but that's it. :) Oh and I need to finish building the FREE photobook I'm getting from snapfish for the girls Grandpa, but again, that's it. :)

My hair is from mother nature.

paint the entire nail the same color or french manicure?

I do tips and toes, that means my toes are whatever color and my tips will match. So if I was to do my fingernails today they would be red with green sparkles but only the tips. lol

If brightly or darkly colored the whole nail, if not french.

TNP.....Do you agree ranch dressing is good for sandwhiches in addition to salads?

Yes!

lights06b.gif

Possibly..... it is also good with French fries and pizza...... yumm!

sometimes, not if it's chewy.

i just dont put them on....

do you have a special bear you sleep with at night?

Yes, his name is Micah! :lmao::lmao::lmao: No I really don't sleep with anything but my sweetie, and there's just enough room for us. :)

NP-do you have certain blankets you like to sleep with/under?

YES.. MY BIG GREEN COMFORTER! ITS THE ONLY ONE I LIKE TO SLEEP WITH!

are you tired of this cold weather? ♥

No, I loooooooovvvveee it! :goodvibes

Do you go to the malls at all this time of year?

Yes, but I will say NEVER on the weekends and weekdays I go first thing in the morning ... that way I am in and out. :goodvibes

TNP.......do you eat ice cream in December?

I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but I would if I had some. My fav when I was little at the ballgames at Candlestick Park was to eat a Drumstick even when I was freezing.

Favorite restaurant to eat out at?

I don't eat a lot of ice cream, but I would if I had some. My fav when I was little at the ballgames at Candlestick Park was to eat a Drumstick even when I was freezing.

Favorite restaurant to eat out at?

HARD ROCK CAFE! :woohoo:

TNP....will you get a mani & pedi before the holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter