~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Good Thursday morning !!
It is a balmy 8*C/42*F in Sw Ontario this morning. But I don't care because .....
7 more sleeps 'til Disney ! :banana:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Happy Birthday Matty !!!

Happy Birthday Matty!!!!!!! I promise to keep it happy on what most see as a day of remembering!

I know 2 others that have a birthday today too :)

Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!!!!!!!! (dont think about it being the last year of being in your 20's :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Good Thursday morning !!
It is a balmy 8*C/42*F in Sw Ontario this morning. But I don't care because .....
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Happy Birthday Matty !!!

Thank you!!! How exciting for you, those 7 :banana: will go by so fast!!

Happy Birthday Matty!!!!!!! I promise to keep it happy on what most see as a day of remembering!

I know 2 others that have a birthday today too :)

Hope you have a wonderful day today!!!!!!!!!! (dont think about it being the last year of being in your 20's :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Thanks for reminding me first thing!!! :rotfl2: No I'm really okay with it, but I better make this last year good!!! Although next year I'm kicking off my 30's with a two week trip/cruise to WDW so I actually can't wait to get there!! :lmao: Funny I don't mind getting older as long as it involves Disney!

Andrea

mickey25R.jpg

Happy Birthday Andrea!!

Sounds like you are starting the year off with a bang (jewelry)!! :lmao: Hope you have a great evening.

Next years plans sound like a great way to begin your 30s.

Hope everyone had a nice day.

Happy Birthday Andrea!!

Sounds like you are starting the year off with a bang (jewelry)!! :lmao: Hope you have a great evening.

Next years plans sound like a great way to begin your 30s.

Hope everyone had a nice day.

Thanks!! It was a great day!! Just getting ready to head out to dinner, but I agree, I'm starting my 30's off right!!:cool1:

Awww, Very cute!! Thank you, so far it's going well!! Sporting some new jewelry so that's always a great way to start the day!! :thumbsup2

Andrea

You're welcome. :) Glad to hear that your day was great...Hope your evening was just as good!
I enjoyed the 'jewelry' story...that was very nice.

So, I decided to take some pics last night...
For those of you who are familiar with the area...the pics were taken on the waterfront at: Frank Sinatra Drive, Hoboken, NJ.

9/11 Tribute In Light '08
IMGP2198rs.jpg

IMGP2226rs.jpg

Thanks...
Well, I do know that if I were to go to Liberty State Park, I could probably get better shots because from that angle, you'd be able to see both beacons of light.

Thanks Tracy.
That entire area by the waterfront is beautiful.

Leo,
Please stop breaking the thread...lol...:snooty:
Well, at least it's just the thread that I'm breaking...it could be alot worse! :rolleyes1

There goes Leo breaking things again! No, really, those were some great pics Leo!

Andrea
Me...breaking things?? hhmm You must have me confused with Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor...:happytv:

Thanks...glad you enjoyed the pics. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter