~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 4

Nice. . .I bet you will be thrilled when you can say 100 percent. . .lol

I can deal with just a night time pull up for a while after the struggle we've had with that darn potty. Was not a pretty sight :scared1:

Finally a nice warm day here today, and now the kids are complaining that its hot? :confused3

Geesh, I see a thread called Any Single Disney Men Out There?? and find another Duck, and it has to be Mrs. My usual luck.

Absolutely. I even had a talk with Mr. Potato Head about it. Took a pile of pics of the queue too.

We didnt get that far back when it was the AP weekend... and when we went back we went via the other line, which is where we shouldve gone before... you just miss all the staging of the queue. I dont know how you couldnt take a lot of pics there, the details are so neat! I love the giant nightlight and me being toy sized looking up :) great work to the imaginears!

Darcy since u missed chat summary just for u on other thread:)

Good morning all! Last day of work before my day off!!! Yay! Chat was interesting last night... I never realized how sick the minds of some of these people really are. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. cough:Angy:cough LOL :lmao:

OK T.G.I.F.!!!!

And have a great weekend if I don't get to chat with you!!!!

We didnt get that far back when it was the AP weekend... and when we went back we went via the other line, which is where we shouldve gone before... you just miss all the staging of the queue. I dont know how you couldnt take a lot of pics there, the details are so neat! I love the giant nightlight and me being toy sized looking up :) great work to the imaginears!

Yeah--single rider line, my new best friend. RnR has one now too. :-D
I missed the nightlight, where was that? I loved the *used* crayons. No one does detail like Disney.

Yeah--single rider line, my new best friend. RnR has one now too. :-D
I missed the nightlight, where was that? I loved the *used* crayons. No one does detail like Disney.

when you walked in the to the left and looked up the beadboard wall... that is where I saw the first one,and realized we were toy sized. The second is by the loading/unloading area

305800482_RyRjL-L.jpg

when you walked in the to the left and looked up the beadboard wall... that is where I saw the first one,and realized we were toy sized. The second is by the loading/unloading area

305800482_RyRjL-L.jpg

cool, don't know how I missed that one.

Good morning all! Last day of work before my day off!!! Yay! Chat was interesting last night... I never realized how sick the minds of some of these people really are. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. cough:Angy:cough LOL :lmao:

OK T.G.I.F.!!!!

(((HUGS)))
Wow...and last nights chat was super tame:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
...and I will have you know my mind has been "checked out" by the best of them and found to be perfectly healthy:lmao: :lmao:

Hope your day is the best sweetie...and yes TGIF !

(((HUGS)))
Wow...and last nights chat was super tame:confused3 :confused3 :confused3
...and I will have you know my mind has been "checked out" by the best of them and found to be perfectly healthy:lmao: :lmao:

Hope your day is the best sweetie...and yes TGIF !

TGIF

Woot Woot
:hyper: :hyper:
:moped: :moped: :moped: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

OK T.G.I.F.!!!!

I could have sworn I was in the same room and it was a group discussion not Angy. But heck I was on and off the phone.

I think there are far more sick minds than Angy's. She is far from crazy.

And its only 9am. I have to bounce off the walls at work till 12:30 :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Oh no...u so cannot say the word "bounce" ...Between Randy loving Tigger and G being such a huge Stitch fan ....when I hear the word bounce I "feel" and hear the "bouncy, bouncy bounce" in Stitchs great escape.....

"Cinderella, your Prince is here........................"
"You're not my prince...................................."

:lmao:

Oh no...u so cannot say the word "bounce" ...Between Randy loving Tigger and G being such a huge Stitch fan ....when I hear the word bounce I "feel" and hear the "bouncy, bouncy bounce" in Stitchs great escape.....

"Cinderella, your Prince is here........................"
"You're not my prince...................................."

:lmao:

Stitch is my love

Soo all I have to say is that after about 5 hours of drinking and drinking while in line.. the stitch ride is the funniest ride ever. I was cracking up hehe

I could have sworn I was in the same room and it was a group discussion not Angy. But heck I was on and off the phone.

I think there are far more sick minds than Angy's. She is far from crazy.

lol...yeppers you were in the same room....

but its all good ;) heheh While we all know I can carry on a convo by myself...:goodvibes I cannot carry a chat room alone without someone to play off of:goodvibes Reminds me of my days as a Behavioral Therapist....I just had better material....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I guess too many years working a Psych Unit leads to this....OH MY.....:faint: :faint: :faint:

Stitch is my love

Soo all I have to say is that after about 5 hours of drinking and drinking while in line.. the stitch ride is the funniest ride ever. I was cracking up hehe
Actually, it is probably one of my must sees at WDW....for a lot of various reasons, none logical.....It is just something about the "bouncy, bouncy,bounce" and Cinderella your Prince is here, that gets to me.....:lmao:
It is all G's fault and his fantastic sense of humor...and of course since he is my kid...he just "gets me" and my humor... (uugghh, poor son)

And CARRIE...I just realized something...YOU started this part of this thread:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Actually, it is probably one of my must sees at WDW....for a lot of various reasons, none logical.....It is just something about the "bouncy, bouncy,bounce" and Cinderella your Prince is here, that gets to me.....:lmao:
It is all G's fault and his fantastic sense of humor...and of course since he is my kid...he just "gets me" and my humor... (uugghh, poor son)

I love that part hehe.

I wonder if I can convince someone to go on it tonight.. dunno. Will try though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter