~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm in and still lurking;) ! I was wondering too what happened to the thread. I like to read the banterring going back and forth:lmao:

Better watch out CDN...make sure you aren't around Miss Carrie at night....she may bite you....lol

Haha He does not have the guts to be around me at night!!!

My shots are up to date and I'll have to find some of that gum from the garlicfest in MM's neck of the woods :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao:

I found you :cool1: - I was wondering what happened to the thread

Yup we are right here. Thanks for finding us!!!!!

See people at least someone is glad they found me!

This is a 24 hour test to see how the board run with nobody having access to threads of 10,000 or more posts. The threads may be coming back, or they may be gone forever. And if they will be gone forever, any thread that reaches 10,000 will immediately vanish.

Ok I'm in and still lurking;) ! I was wondering too what happened to the thread. I like to read the banterring going back and forth:lmao:

This is nothing - if you can do speed reading come to chat. Is that a glow stick in the mud for your bro??

This is nothing - if you can do speed reading come to chat. Is that a glow stick in the mud for your bro??

I work two jobs and usually am on here while at my day job.We have a T1 or T3 line:thumbsup2 I think the chats may get a little to runchy for me from what I've read on here the next day :rolleyes1 But i still think you guys rock :rockband:

No offense intended, but it seems on other boards this was mentioned, the experiment that is...but I looked through the threads on the this one...and didn't see anything (admittedly I may have missed it)...as I said in a post before....This is the only board I am actively on...have some subscribed threads from other boards, but I go right to them, and not through the actual board...it would have been nice if someone had posted on this board...but it is their board, so they can do what ever they want, to make the boards run better.

This is a 24 hour test to see how the board run with nobody having access to threads of 10,000 or more posts. The threads may be coming back, or they may be gone forever. And if they will be gone forever, any thread that reaches 10,000 will immediately vanish.

I work two jobs and usually am on here while at my day job.We have a T1 or T3 line:thumbsup2 I think the chats may get a little to runchy for me from what I've read on here the next day :rolleyes1 But i still think you guys rock :rockband:

Wasnt aware that PG or PG-13 was runchy :confused3

No offense intended, but it seems on other boards this was mentioned, the experiment that is...but I looked through the threads on the this one...and didn't see anything (admittedly I may have missed it)...as I said in a post before....This is the only board I am actively on...have some subscribed threads from other boards, but I go right to them, and not through the actual board...it would have been nice if someone had posted on this board...but it is their board, so they can do what ever they want, to make the boards run better.

Ditto on this. Really we should have had a post on the solo board. Then we would have been aware.

Wasnt aware that PG or PG-13 was runchy :confused3

Well I've never been in chat, only here on the dis so I really don't know what is said or not said. Just being causious. Like I said before you guys know each other so well, plan trips together and I don't because I have never really clicked with anybody. I'm the wallflower of the bunch I think :flower3: and enjoy my time here :goodvibes

Well I've never been in chat, only here on the dis so I really don't know what is said or not said. Just being causious. Like I said before you guys know each other so well, plan trips together and I don't because I have never really clicked with anybody. I'm the wallflower of the bunch I think :flower3: and enjoy my time here :goodvibes

You cant get to know others unless you just jump in. Yes we all click. But its a process trust me.

Really shouldnt judge chat till you have been in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter