~ °O° ~ Any Single Disney Men Out There?? ~ °O° ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad is down with that really bad flu. Most of us can fight it but I'm praying hard that he can too. He's almost 83 and it's the little things like this that scare me the most. It also drives me nuts that I can't get in the car and take him some homemade chicken soup.

If he doesn't improve by Monday, they are taking him to the hospital. He's already been fighting it for 2 weeks and sounds absolutely horrible. Keep him in your prayers for me, ok?

Of course I will keep him in prayers... and you too!!! (and your step-mon... I mean mother)

Thanks for all the well wishes for my Dad. I'm trying to keep busy by cleaning, baking and cooking. My house looks great, brownies are cooling and pot roast in the oven... I put Cherry Coke in the oven with my pot roast. It's supposed to taste really yummy and make it more tender? :confused3

:hug: to you and definitely will keep your dad in my thoughts.

And yes, the coke on the roast is yummy. It's good in homemade burgers too!!:thumbsup2

:hug: to you and definitely will keep your dad in my thoughts.

And yes, the coke on the roast is yummy. It's good in homemade burgers too!!:thumbsup2

I think I heard the Sci Fi/ Drive-in Theater at DHS (MGM) has ribs that are done with Coke too... may need to try those sometime.

Anyone having problems getting into DisMate Chat room tonight? I've been trying but the page won't even display...:confused3

Charlene and Carrie, did you get in yet? I still can't open the page.

Has anyone ever used the Chat that's on the DisBoards?

I still did not get in - I've never used the chat on Disboards

I just tried the DisBoard chat and it did not work. It's asking for a login name and it did not accept the DisBoard login. I don't see a button to register for the Chat.

This really sucks....I to was looking forward to chat tonight.:mad:

I just tried the DisBoard chat and it did not work. It's asking for a login name and it did not accept the DisBoard login. I don't see a button to register for the Chat.

This really sucks....I to was looking forward to chat tonight.:mad:

Came here to see where everyone is hiding - chat is working for me.

Am talking to Jen on yahoo, and she was in there, but left to see if it was just a fluke about having trouble, and she cant in either. I have tried 2 different PCs and scanning my laptop to make sure it wasnt an issue on my end. Evidently not. I have the alternate link we used last year... I can post it here so everyone can get to chat:

http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=DisneySingles&width=600&height=400&lang=en

I recommend bookmarking it just in case :)

Am talking to Jen on yahoo, and she was in there, but left to see if it was just a fluke about having trouble, and she cant in either. I have tried 2 different PCs and scanning my laptop to make sure it wasnt an issue on my end. Evidently not. I have the alternate link we used last year... I can post it here so everyone can get to chat:

http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login.html?room=DisneySingles&width=600&height=400&lang=en

I recommend bookmarking it just in case :)

Thanks Sha
I'm in

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter