£763 Delta indirect August 2015

london75

DIS Veteran
As title, just found August 2015 for £763 pp indirect with Delta via Virgin. Is that about as good as it's going to get does everyone think!

I can't really fathom £3k for economy indirect flights, that's what we used to pay for Premium direct (admittedly Virgin M+M flights).

I haven't got the money at the moment anyway but I'm beginning to think I need to book at that price.

It seems Ok, but personally I would not pay £763 for indirect flights, even in August.
We paid about £780 PP direct this year in August & for next August direct we paid £625 PP

Too early to be booking at that price IMO. I found direct for relatives this past August for less.
I would wait and keep watching, hopefully better prices will come along.

We booked direct flights with VA using miles plus money for £774 per adult. - Incase you have any miles left to use.

indirect I would expect cheaper deals could be found, maybe nearer the time.

Booked AA indirect flights MAN-JFK-MCO last week for £720 pp through WDW website. Just added them onto our booking, paid a little more deposit and don't have to pay the rest until May so this is an advantage for us. Flights are 9th Aug so pretty happy for that time and the convenience :goodvibes

You can't really compare M and M Flights and normal flight prices.
I didn't say they were comparable. I was simply saying how much I had paid as the OP had mentioned using M&M fares previously so that may be an option available to him.

Edited to make that clearer :)

Booked AA indirect flights MAN-JFK-MCO last week for £720 pp through WDW website. Just added them onto our booking, paid a little more deposit and don't have to pay the rest until May so this is an advantage for us. Flights are 9th Aug so pretty happy for that time and the convenience :goodvibes

Didn't think of that, might look into it

Not sure when your dates are in August but I just booked Virgin flights operated by Delta via Atlanta for £567 like middle of last week. So I'd say there's possibly a slightly better deal to be had!

It's from Manachester and the fixed dates are 15th - 29th August however I can bring the date forward by a few days for the best balance of price and lost earnings (I get paid by the day) and at the end I've got a bit of leeway as school doesn't start until Wednesday 2nd so could fly back as late as Monday 31st.

I can see some rubbish flights for around 600 pp but long stopovers and crummy aircraft. Like I said, I haven't got cash to pay right now anyway so it's probably a few months off. I check prices every day and I seem to remember this summer it never got much cheaper for our dates.

Also, we're finishing on a cruise so will be in Port Canaveral on the 29th which suggests the possibility of a couple of days in Vero then home from Palm Beach airport on Monday like we did this summer.

We certainly are, the reservation has been moved and moved again so we're determined to go this time! Can't wait.

If we see you on board that'll be the third time over the years, neither so far has been an opportune moment to introduce ourselves. Once you and Matt were heading into the gents (not the right time) and on another occasion you were on the other side of a parade I think, or serious congestion anyway.

We certainly are, the reservation has been moved and moved again so we're determined to go this time! Can't wait.

If we see you on board that'll be the third time over the years, neither so far has been an opportune moment to introduce ourselves. Once you and Matt were heading into the gents (not the right time) and on another occasion you were on the other side of a parade I think, or serious congestion anyway.

Hope we eventually get to meet up. :thumbsup2

Matt has been offered a job for 1 year at Lancaster Uni Ghana starting when he finishes his degree next summer but he also wants to continue with a Masters degree. If he takes the job we will probably cancel the cruise, if he stays in the UK then we will go on holiday in August and take the cruise. Just now he can't decide what to do.

Hope we eventually get to meet up. :thumbsup2

Matt has been offered a job for 1 year at Lancaster Uni Ghana starting when he finishes his degree next summer but he also wants to continue with a Masters degree. If he takes the job we will probably cancel the cruise, if he stays in the UK then we will go on holiday in August and take the cruise. Just now he can't decide what to do.

I assume current events in Africa might have a bearing on that as well then unless he's exceptionally brave. It's difficult to see how this won't still be a problem and possibly one that's spread wider by then. I read Ghana was at higher risk than most countries of eventually getting the outbreak unless it's under control soon.

I assume current events in Africa might have a bearing on that as well then unless he's exceptionally brave. It's difficult to see how this won't still be a problem and possibly one that's spread wider by then. I read Ghana was at higher risk than most countries of eventually getting the outbreak unless it's under control soon.

Yes, anything could happen by next summer, lots for him to consider.

As title, just found August 2015 for £763 pp indirect with Delta via Virgin. Is that about as good as it's going to get does everyone think!

I can't really fathom £3k for economy indirect flights, that's what we used to pay for Premium direct (admittedly Virgin M+M flights).

I haven't got the money at the moment anyway but I'm beginning to think I need to book at that price.

Nah, hold your nerve. £763 for indirect flights is a lousy price IMO

Ive usually booked for next summer by now so I'm starting to get twitchy.

Is there any pattern to when the price drops usually start? I was hoping they would drop before Christmas?

x

Ive usually booked for next summer by now so I'm starting to get twitchy.

Is there any pattern to when the price drops usually start? I was hoping they would drop before Christmas?

x

What dates? there has been a few good deals around.

No pattern, I sometimes book well into new year, Jan/Feb.

What dates? there has been a few good deals around.

No pattern, I sometimes book well into new year, Jan/Feb.

Hi Wayne!

We're hoping to fly 17th July to 9th August from Manchester ideally but if the saving is over £100 per person we would consider a London airport.

We're 2 adults and one 14 year old.

I think I missed out on a good deal, indirect with Delta for the above dates connecting in Atlanta for £680 per person. I went to book them the following day and they'd gone. Although my budget is supposed to be max £600 per person!

xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter