£609 flight from man to mco 18th aug 2009???

jono77

Earning My Ears
Hi ALL, What does everyone think of this price , man to mco with Virgin direct departing 18th Aug 09 for 17 nights returning Fri 4th Sept. £609 no stops !!
This fayre is with Dialaflight, a well established company, some £25 each cheaper that virginatlantic.com, means eating into the first 3 days of the school term.Have booked okw with Disney, shall i go for it or hang fire until around xmas /jan in the hope of a sale????

Hi ALL, What does everyone think of this price , man to mco with Virgin direct departing 18th Aug 09 for 17 nights returning Fri 4th Sept. £609 no stops !!
This fayre is with Dialaflight, a well established company, some £25 each cheaper that virginatlantic.com, means eating into the first 3 days of the school term.Have booked okw with Disney, shall i go for it or hang fire until around xmas /jan in the hope of a sale????

I don't know about the price but if it's lower than with VA direct I'd say you got youself a deal. On the down side depending how old your kids are (if you have any) missing the start of the year is not a good idea. It's when everyone gets all the info for the start of the year, lesson timetable, classroom rotations, make new friends etc. I don't have an issue with taking the kids out of school at the end of the year (I've done it myself on a couple of times) as there's never a lot going on, but I would never take them out for the start of the year.

Just my opinion.

I have to agree with the poster above, regarding the begining of the school year.

This year I took my son out for the first 3 days in September, and he missed signing up for the various clubs and monitors.

When he came to booking for next year, he told me he didn't want to miss school again, so we are going earlier, so that he can return to school on the first day with everyone else.

Hello

Sorry to hijack but you guys seem to have travelled at just the time I am thinking of going next year.

How is the last two weeks in August?

We were there this passed October and everyone was comparing the crowds to summer, it was very busy:grouphug:

Many thanks for your comments

Hello

Sorry to hijack but you guys seem to have travelled at just the time I am thinking of going next year.

How is the last two weeks in August?

We were there this passed October and everyone was comparing the crowds to summer, it was very busy:grouphug:

Many thanks for your comments

Last 2 weeks in August are busy now due to free dining. It is still a little quieter than start of August but a lot busier than Oct. We have just been for Oct half term, it was so quiet compared to our August trip(1st-25th)

we have taken our kids at that time of yr, bad idea though missing the 1st few days of the new school yr, mine found that classmates had found their partners to sit with and mine felt left out,- like the new kid at the school again! they didnt settle down and feel part of the class for quite a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter