£52 per night at Residence inn sea world

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hi
just wanted to lt you know about this great price on the BA website. i have booked 5 nights for next summer and the resort has had good feedback. It can sleep upto 6 adult, has a kitchen( with fridge etc) and is just across the rd from SW.

They also have AKL for £112 and RPR for £123(unfortunley not for the dates i needed- so i had to book else where)

any feedback from people who have stayed at RI SW woud be good.
best wishes
Ruth :flower:

£52 per night is very good (assuming that's per room and not person?).

I would check if that price is for a 2 bedroom suite for 6/7 people?
The price on the Marriott website is $299 per room!

:wave: Hi there Ruth,

We stayed there a few years ago when it was brand new and it was really good, they have a great pool and a pizza hut on site. When we were there we got a complimentary breckie every morning, not sure if they still do that though. If I remember correctly there was a bbq area and small swing park as well and plenty of towel exchange around the pool. :) The rooms were nice and spacious, the kitchen area was small but ample and was open plan, the bedroom had 2 queen size beds and in the living area there was a sleeper sofa that the maid made up every day. :) There were 2 large tv's, one in the bedroom and 1 in the living area and they both had internet access and i think a nintendo as well. :) There was a small shop selling groceries, toiletries and cleaning products. There was a laundrette on site and a games room as well, although i cant say for sure if everything will still be the same now. :goodvibes

Hope this helps,
Audrey ::MinnieMo

Hi Ruth

We stayed at RI SW this year (July) and would definitely recommend it. All of the points Audrey made still apply.

We had a spacious 1 bedroom appt for myself, DW and 2 DDs (13 & 11). We would definitely go back. Great access to I4 and Disney

The only point I'd make is about its proximity to SW. Not just across the road. Not far but you'll need transport to get there (this is America after all)

Garry

Thanks for the info. did the htoel provide transfers to SW? if not i think the i-drive stops right outside. I was hoping not to have to have a car. Thanks Ruth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter