£25 off discount code for 'Great4hotels.com'

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
I found this on the other site so thought I'd post it over here as it may be of use to someone:
d446b

I'm looking to book 4 nights at The Hilton Clearwater Beach, but when I put the discount code in it only takes £25 off the whole booking not each night.
Do you think I could get away with booking the 4 nights seperatly or would they expect us to check out every morning?

They are well within their rights to require you to check-out and check back in for each night of your stay, which would obviously be a huge inconvenience as you'd likely have to move rooms. However, they may be able to work it so that you don't need to do this. Nobody can say for sure. Your best bet would be to give them a call (the hotel reception...directly...not the broker) and see what they say. Good luck :)

I have posted this code numerous times but don't think I have ever posted the full T&C's that were emailed to me from the owner. See special condition

Code: D446B

Valid until: 31 March 2009 (Been extended)

Valid for: Any hotel or apartment booking made online at www.great4hotels.com – for a stay any date up to 31 October 2009 (again extended)

Discount: £25

Minimum Spend: £60 (before £25 discount)

Maximum Spend: None

Terms & Conditions: Subject to Great4Hotels normal booking terms and conditions – see http://www.great4hotels.com/TermsAndConditions.aspx

Special Condition: Voucher cannot be used more than once for consecutive night stays in the same hotel

Insert Code: Insert code prior to payment when you see the following text and blank box: If you have a Great4Hotels gift voucher or a promotional reference, please enter the number/reference in this box and press the Book Now button for it to be applied to this Booking.

Feel free to distribute to family, friends or colleagues as you wish.

Best wishes,

Guy

Guy Griffin

Great4Hotels Ltd

Oh maybe not then, thanks both :thumbsup2

Wayne, do you think it would be worth booking this now and just getting the £25, or do you think it would be worth waiting for something better to come along? We don't go until Sept/Oct next year.

What price you getting? I just did a dummy booking it said for 4 nights £322 (£297 with code) checked same dates with Monarch £306(£290.70 after 5% Quidco cashback)
I probably would not book so far in advance unless it was a deposit(small) only deal, although these companies have a good record who knows what will happen in the next 12-18 months?
Next year if exchange rate continues to go in our favour then rates could be even better.
No-one knows which is best way to go but I would keep my money until nearer.

What price you getting? I just did a dummy booking it said for 4 nights £322 (£297 with code) checked same dates with Monarch £306(£290.70 after 5% Quidco cashback)
I probably would not book so far in advance unless it was a deposit(small) only deal, although these companies have a good record who knows what will happen in the next 12-18 months?
Next year if exchange rate continues to go in our favour then rates could be even better.
No-one knows which is best way to go but I would keep my money until nearer.

I'm getting the same price as you on Great4hotels. I didn't know about the Monarch/Quidco offer.

I will take your advice and hold on to my cash for now. I hadn't taken the exchange rate into consideration, you never know we may be lucky enough to have it go back up to the $2 mark :cool1:
DH says he would rather wait to book the hotels once we have the flights sorted, which aren't released until this October. That way we'll know exactly what dates we want where.
Thanks Wayne :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter