£25 off car rental

wayneg

One day only, expires at midnight.
Instructions in the link below how to get 15% off, £25 using code and Quidco. Quidco could track at 5%, 7% or not pay at all, don't rely on it.

Code:
For 2012 rentals book with code USCAN2012
for selected pick-ups between 24th Sep and 14th Dec 2012

For 2013 rentals book with code USCAN2013
for selected pick-ups between 1st Jan and 31st Mar 2013

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...e/734198-holidayautos-discount-worldwide.html

I just booked this morning, 10 days, 2dr full size with Max (tank of gas & additional driver) for £162 if Quidco pays. Same rental with USrentacar £244.

This will work better on shorter, cheaper rentals. For longer rentals its possibly better waiting for a % sale rather than using a flat £25 discount.

Best value is small car for 1 week rental.
Just priced up 7 days 2 dr economy 1-8th Oct, cost is a tiny £89.49 incl tank of gas and additional drivers. even less if Quidco pays.

This will work better on shorter, cheaper rentals. For longer rentals its possibly better waiting for a % sale rather than using a flat £25 discount.

Best value is small car for 1 week rental.
Just priced up 7 days 2 dr economy 1-8th Oct, cost is a tiny £89.49 incl tank of gas and additional drivers. even less if Quidco pays.

That's a great price Wayne, I just priced up the same for two-weeks, including two tanks of petrol for £178.98, just need to exchange cars at Disney Care Centre after 7-days.:thumbsup2

Had an email from Quidco to say its tracked.

24 Sep 12 holiday autos 175.14 17.51 Tracked

That works out at 10%, more than it should so hope they don't reduce or cancel it.

There was also a slight glitch when I booked, the original quote was £181 when I accepted T&C's and clicked pay it changed to £175 which is the amount they took from my account. If they don't alter my Quidco the final cost to me is £157.63.
I almost booked a few weeks ago at £215, thankfully I waited.

Oooh I need to try and get on the laptop Internet for a look at this but the rain is making it impossible! I need a car from 13th Oct to 30th Oct, we usually only order a focus type with 2 doors on your advice a few years ago Wayne!

Andrea

Oooh I need to try and get on the laptop Internet for a look at this but the rain is making it impossible! I need a car from 13th Oct to 30th Oct, we usually only order a focus type with 2 doors on your advice a few years ago Wayne!

Andrea

Its showing at £ 208.75. If Quidco tracks at 10% like mine it will cost you £187.87
Same car with USrentacar/Dollar £271.61 or like for like USrentacar/Alamo £309.86

Its showing at £ 208.75. If Quidco tracks at 10% like mine it will cost you £187.87
Same car with USrentacar/Dollar £271.61 or like for like USrentacar/Alamo £309.86

Thanks Wayne! I think I will book, not sure whether to go with the economy because we're only 2 adults and a 12 year old?

Thanks Wayne! I think I will book, not sure whether to go with the economy because we're only 2 adults and a 12 year old?

Only £9.17 cheaper at £178.70 again if Quidco tracks at 10%.

Only 2 of us this time but still going for full size, paid £157, economy would have cost me £131. For £26 saving I wouldn't consider a small car.
For our rental in July they had a 25% sale so I went for a 7 seater SUV even though there were only 3 of us, only cost me £130 for the week. Bigger the better for me on holiday:rotfl:

Only £9.17 cheaper at £178.70 again if Quidco tracks at 10%.

Only 2 of us this time but still going for full size, paid £157, economy would have cost me £131. For £26 saving I wouldn't consider a small car.
For our rental in July they had a 25% sale so I went for a 7 seater SUV even though there were only 3 of us, only cost me £130 for the week. Bigger the better for me on holiday:rotfl:

And I thought being Yorkshireman you'd go for the cheaper option!

I've booked, took a couple of hours of time outs and lost Internet connections but it's done now!

I went for the Focus in the end, we don't need an additional driver so I didn't go for the max option. Not sure how much the excess is though and whether I should have opted for additional insurance?

Thanks for all your help Wayne : 0 )

Andrea x

Thanks, Wayne. We managed to get a Luxury for our 18 nights for less than £340 (if our 10% tracked Quidco does actually come through). We've been checking on and off for months and the cheapest we've found it elsewhere is Dollar through Netflights at £422. Our rental through Holiday Autos is with Alamo which suits us much better as we'll be travelling around Florida and their auto-toll option is dead cheap, whereas Dollar's is really punitive.

My Quidco has tracked at 10% too.

I decided to go through Quidco to book my airport hotel on Expedia just after but that hasn't tracked :confused3

Quidco is so hit and miss. The hotel booking has free cancellation so I don't know whether it's worth cancelling and rebooking?

My Quidco has tracked at 10% too.

I decided to go through Quidco to book my airport hotel on Expedia just after but that hasn't tracked :confused3

Quidco is so hit and miss. The hotel booking has free cancellation so I don't know whether it's worth cancelling and rebooking?

Have you put a claim in? Never had a problem with claims, I do at least 2 or 3 a month, always pay eventually.

Have you put a claim in? Never had a problem with claims, I do at least 2 or 3 a month, always pay eventually.

Quidco won't let me raise me claim until 3 days have passed so I thought it might be less hassle to cancel and rebook?

Quidco won't let me raise me claim until 3 days have passed so I thought it might be less hassle to cancel and rebook?

Thats right you have to wait 3 days. I have one to do for my home insurance, isn't showing as tracked but the policy doesn't start til the 29th, they still haven't taken payment from my bank so I will wait for the money to go then claim if it doesn't show up, I doubt it will now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter