£2 coins - counted and verified ;)

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
So, we opened our box of £2 coins today. We have been popping them into a box since 2012 after we returned from our first trip of a lifetime. We said that we would put whatever we saved towards our spending money for our upcoming trip.
We have £1082, which I am pretty pleased with :)

Will order my dollars this week.:cloud9:

So, we opened our box of £2 coins today. We have been popping them into a box since 2012 after we returned from our first trip of a lifetime. We said that we would put whatever we saved towards our spending money for our upcoming trip.
We have £1082, which I am pretty pleased with :)

Will order my dollars this week.:cloud9:

That's brill.

I have been doing the same but putting in notes too. We aren't going till Nov 2016 so I intend to put all Christmas money and b.day money in too.

I have had to buy a money tin that I can't keep dipping into though :sad2:

We started ours last April and still have about a quarter of the way to go. Its harder than I thought ot get £2 coins. I haven't spent a single one since I started. Cant wait till its full. We have the medium Terramundi pot, think it holds around £1000. Will use it for Rome in February when our son will be on skiing trip with school in Italy.

WOW! Get that in the bank pronto!
I was pleased with £15 in coppers :rotfl: (we don't do cash!)

I've been doing it too and passed the £500 this week!
We go to Disney in December so still time to top it up!

There must definitely be a £2 coin shortage due to Disney savings! :) :earsboy:

Mine should be back in circulation mid August:rotfl2: our tin is nearly full, have to shake them in now as they don't fall through the slot otherwise, someone said tin should hold £500 so here's hoping.:cheer2:

Wow, well done Juliette! That's a nice little pot of spending money :cloud9:.

We haven't broken into ours yet. I think I might do it next weekend as I need to get it bagged up and banked. We have had ours since about March/April last year but it's not full at all, probably not even quite half - it's a terramundi one so very wide in the middle, so I am hoping we have about £400 in it! We have some dollars already so with that, we'll have enough cash to take. The rest will be on CC.

The £2 coins will take care of dollars, credit card bill and tips.
Getting so close now!

I started my jar to pay for luxury items such as hair and nails before the trip :rotfl::rotfl2: def hoping there's more then I need in there to go towards holiday spends!
Well done everyone :dogdance:

Wow great amount for your trip. We have also been saving £2 for our trip in September only been saving for a few months but have over £300 :-)

I cracked mine open several weeks ago and changed them but we started again to see if we could get enough to buy dinner at the Radissson Blu the night before our flight. I've got up to £88 in about 5 weeks so I've told the kids that's mine and dads tea paid for. My DD actually looked genuinely worried for a few seconds lol!!!!

We're doing this too! Mine is for a new camera and hubby and son are sharing one which is for lego and vinylmations. I also put 2x £1 in at a time as they seem to be easier to come by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter