£185 for 10 day ticket

HOLLY

IN THE FAQ SECTION IT STATES THAT THEY DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING FOR POSTAGE OR PACKING MAKING IT AN EVEN BETTER DEAL

REGARDS

SEAN.

I seem to think that 10 day passes are available for purchase in the UK only. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

However, as the exchange rate is so good, why not consider buying a Fun in the Sun pass which you would pay for in dollars? They allow unlimited access for 30 consecutive days to all Disney parks, water parks, Kennedy Space Centre and some other places and include a character breakfast!

They are not widely advertised but you can get them from Paramount (someone else on the boards may be able to post the website or the email address for a lady called Rosa who works there - very helpful she is too!). Ticketmania also do them, but are supposed to only be available to subscribers to Mousesavers.com. I happen to be a subscriber and could let you have the website if you PM me.

Current tickets are $300 each for adults, and $245 for kids - so they work out very cheap at the current exchange rates. Paramount charge extra for p&p, but Ticketmania don't.

The only downside is that the tickets currently on sale expire at the end of May - but new ones with a later expiry date may be available soon.

Julie

Julies right,

We bought 2 adult 2 childrens fun in the sun 30 day passes in late December (Rate $1.74) . Credit card showed £623.

They do expire 5/04.

10 days is a good pass but the 30 will give us the option of going sometimes just for fireworks or fantasmic.

I have already done some research on the 30 day fun in the sun passes for August and nothing available as yet. All we can do at present is wait and see.

Thanks for your help.

Holly
:)

Yes they do. As Julie says, the tickets cover all the Disney theme and water parks, plus DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island and the Wide World of Sports complex.

Paul.

Yes, 30 day includes disney stuff plus 6 other attractions including Kennedy and Everglades plus a character or ordinary breakfast.

Here's the full list of what the FITS tickets cover

Allows for 30 consecutive days of unlimited use of:
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
MGM Studios
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon (Closed for Refurbishment Now - Feb 28th, 2004)
Blizard Beach (Currently Open 10:00am - 5:00PM everyday)
Disney Quest
Pleasure Island
Wide World of Sports

Also includes admission to:
Kennedy Space Center
Salvador Dali Museum (Tampa)
Edison-Ford Winter Estate
Miami Seaquarium
Everglades Safari Park
Includes Free Character Breakfast (they are listed on the ticket)

I hope that helps.

Julie

Can anyone confirm if the "FITS" passes include breakfast at Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge?

This used to be one of the many locations included with the 10 day hopper but it looks as if that one only includes 3 character breakfast locations now.

The breakfast buffet at AKL is to die for!!

Definitely includes Boma on the FITS ticket sitting in front of me Gerry (although a note at the top of the ticket reminds that locations are subject to change without notice).

Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter