£ vs $ 12 month high

We got our prepaid card today before it drops again, as it makes up the majority of our spending money. Hopefully it goes back up by the time we have to get our cash.

If it helps anyone Best Foreign Exchange still are showing $1.51

http://www.bestforeignexchange.com/Exchange-rates-check-exchange-rates.php

I've used them many times and always had excellent service from them.

I'm afraid I put a company like this in the same boat as Crown Currency. The trouble is, you can only pay by internet banking or bank transfer, meaning you are running the risk of losing out if they go bust before fulfilling your order. Personally, I'm not prepared to take that risk with my hard-earned cash.

This sucks. Hope it will get better by September. The wife and I have about $750 so far but want another $2000 at least.

I'm afraid I put a company like this in the same boat as Crown Currency. The trouble is, you can only pay by internet banking or bank transfer, meaning you are running the risk of losing out if they go bust before fulfilling your order. Personally, I'm not prepared to take that risk with my hard-earned cash.

I absolutely understand what you're saying expect for the fact that this company actually has shop outlets where you get your money. The order process is you place your order online and then you collect your money. You hand over your cash/card or whatever and they give your your currency.

Having only just escaped the Crown Currency debacle i.e I received my $$ from them 24 hours before they disappeared :scared1::scared1: I am also very careful with my Disney spends :goodvibes

OhanaSam said:
We got our prepaid card today before it drops again, as it makes up the majority of our spending money. Hopefully it goes back up by the time we have to get our cash.

I'm hoping so too, i don't think we'll be getting our cash for another month but I keep checking and it just gets worse :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter