‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

GREAT pictures!! Your DS with Daisy is adorable!!! OMG!!! I just can't get over it!!! We've never seen Daisy, we definitely have to plan a Tusker House (that's were it is right?) breakfast in the future! We did Breakfastasaurous at the crack of dawn in 05, but there was no Daisy!

I love all of the pictures-from the Halloween parade to Animal Kingdom. Capturing the fireworks and sunrise perfectly! Details are wonderful, too!

GREAT pictures!! Your DS with Daisy is adorable!!! OMG!!! I just can't get over it!!! We've never seen Daisy, we definitely have to plan a Tusker House (that's were it is right?) breakfast in the future! We did Breakfastasaurous at the crack of dawn in 05, but there was no Daisy!

Thank-you :goodvibes

::yes:: Tusker House ----I liked it better than Breakfastasaurous--we did that last..........no Daisy, we were there late in the morning & the food left a little to be desired.........we ate at Tusker House for a 10:20 ADR---they were a bit slow in seating us.........probably didn't sit down til 10:50am but the food was still hot & fresh.

Great update, PAD !
Love the pics with Daisy
the one of you, reminds me of tons of ones of me......were you instructing your jr. photographer on how to take the pic??
I always have half a word on my lips in my pics!:lmao: :lmao:

No water rides? Baby!;)

I've seen the opening fanfare but never the parade at AK, putting it on my "to do" list.

Waiting for busses? No pics of the happy family during that??? You are slacking!:rotfl2: I like to take DD9 at the bus sign being grumpy.

I completely agree - there is no time for sleep at Disney World! Looks like you had a fun day despite the cold - and I love that first picture from AKV! :thumbsup2

nice pics! (what is up w/ the psu attire on everyone?) when we were down in oct. that was the first time i ever went to animal king. and we had the same problem with the bus. we waited 50 min. finaly 2 came. we have to go over again to ak, the day we went it was hot and no air moving at all. my dd16 drug me on ever. "come on dad, its not that high" and after that she was ready to go. keep the pics coming

Great update, PAD !
Love the pics with Daisy
the one of you, reminds me of tons of ones of me......were you instructing your jr. photographer on how to take the pic??
I always have half a word on my lips in my pics!:lmao: :lmao:

No water rides? Baby!;)

I've seen the opening fanfare but never the parade at AK, putting it on my "to do" list.

Waiting for busses? No pics of the happy family during that??? You are slacking!:rotfl2: I like to take DD9 at the bus sign being grumpy.

That's exactly what I was doing........jr photographers.......:sad2: ........hence why I am not usually in them :laughing:

I completely agree - there is no time for sleep at Disney World! Looks like you had a fun day despite the cold - and I love that first picture from AKV! :thumbsup2

It was wonderful! We just :lovestruc AKV.......DS4 kept wanting to go back to the 'zort'........:rotfl:

nice pics! (what is up w/ the psu attire on everyone?) when we were down in oct. that was the first time i ever went to animal king. and we had the same problem with the bus. we waited 50 min. finaly 2 came. we have to go over again to ak, the day we went it was hot and no air moving at all. my dd16 drug me on ever. "come on dad, its not that high" and after that she was ready to go. keep the pics coming

PSU always my friend! :rotfl2:

‘Ring, Ring’………who iiii-ssss iiit?………………ha, ha it’s me Mickey Mouse!
But Mickey, it’s 6 am!? …………‘well goodness you can sleep at home! You’re in Disney World!’

Oh, silly me!
4.gif

Uppy, uppy kiddies!

Outside I go &
3.gif
Is it cold out! Sweatshirts again kiddos ::yes::

We make it to the bus stop by 7 am, we are off to the Magic Kingdom :woohoo:…

FantasmicOct08157-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08158.jpg

DS11 took another nice pic......... we are still rather cold! :laughing:

FantasmicOct08162.jpg

……no full Rope Drop show on EMH AM but we did get to see a shortened version

FantasmicOct08166.jpg

We were hoping to wake up :tink:---but she’s on vacation………:sad1:

As you can see there was at least sun :rolleyes:

FantasmicOct08169.jpg

We stopped at the Main Street Bakery---cinnamon roll & strawberry smoothies---very good :thumbsup2

FantasmicOct08168.jpg

princess: Cindy

FantasmicOct08178-1.jpg

The crowds started to pick up as we were heading to the Poly for breakfast at

FantasmicOct08184-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08186-1.jpg

FantasmicOct08187.jpg

We head back to our ‘zort’ for a nap………..do you think it looks like we need one? :rolleyes1

FantasmicOct08203.jpg

& I am SURE this one had NOTHING to do with the above look on DS6:rolleyes:
FantasmicOct08204.jpg

Pt two Garden Grill & EPCOT

Nap? Nap?
No naps on vacation!
Breakfast looks yummy!
Two thumbs up from DS11!
Sorry Tink chose to go on vacation during your vacation! Bummer.
Sweatshirts off, must be warming up.....:thumbsup2

Backing up a bit for a couple of MNSSHP pixs from Photopass

Someone is always talking or doing something goofy :lmao:

image007.jpg

image004.jpg

I just love the pictures and the captions that go along with them! Almost makes me feel like I'm there, too!

It's about time we get an update!!!:lmao:
Should be snowing all day here, so maybee we will see another update:confused3
I think Epcot and Garden Grill are up next.

Great Pics PAD...I love them :love:

& there will be more coming up :lmao:

Every picture tells a story. :teeth:

:thumbsup2 picture books ::yes::

I just love the pictures and the captions that go along with them! Almost makes me feel like I'm there, too!

thanks Sarah :goodvibes

I think I must have been planning a trippie all along :confused3

It's about time we get an update!!!:lmao:
Should be snowing all day here, so maybee we will see another update:confused3
I think Epcot and Garden Grill are up next.

Silly DH I have wrapping & baking to do...........

Oh hearing that makes me happy I live in the south.:banana: Stay warm and get typing.:yay:

don't encourage him! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter