‘We’re gonna need WHAT?!’ Our Hot Chocolate & Sweatshirts Trip Report *4/4*p14*pixs!

Alarm goes off (& it was not Mickey or Stich calling :(.........YET!) at the very early hour of 4am…………not that I slept much anyway!

Get everyone up & moving & we are off to the airport :woohoo:

We flew AirTran--& had booked prior to the gas/airline prices going :scared1: :scared1: , flight was uneventful & we’re off :woohoo:

I got ‘heckled’ in the Atlanta Airport--(wearing Penn State sweatshirts :woohoo: ) a gal walks by & says ‘Go Bucks!’…………….well ......let me tell you ‘missy’ PSU just beat the Bucks the weekend before HA! DH :laughing: & tells me we are in SEC country---we will get ‘heckled’ being PSU fans :confused: :rotfl2:

Two of the boys on the plane

OCT08MNSSHP003-1.jpg

Here is a lovely sunrise picture from the air after leaving Atlanta

OCT08MNSSHP002-1-1.jpg

We arrive at MCO & head to the ME counter! We are ALMOST there! Not too much of a line--behind a very nice group of people that flew out of PIT with us as well & it turns out they are from the same city as we are! We had a lovely chat in line …….aaannnnd……………. we’re next!

My group comes back together & we are FIRST in line for our ME bus (could be a bad thing)………..nope! Less than 2 minutes & we are heading on our way. :yay:

OCT08MNSSHP005-1.jpg

First stop POP :wave:

OCT08MNSSHP008-1.jpg

then CS :wave2:

OCT08MNSSHP014-1.jpg

Then AKV :worship:
OCT08MNSSHP015-1.jpg

Some pics

OCT08MNSSHP017.jpg

FantasmicOct08407-1.jpg

Nov08063-1.jpg

AND………… it was sunny & 70 degrees upon arriving-----pish, posh on those cold weather nay-sayers! :snooty:
:dance3: :rolleyes1

:yay: Great update PAD...I am glad to hear your plane ride to Orlando was uneventful and that you only had a short wait for the ME bus! I can't wait to read all about MNSSHP :goodvibes

Hecklers!
Seriously
Although just thinking
"HA! We are going to Disney" probably renewed your joyous spirit!

Great pics!..........Welcome Home!

Hecklers!
Seriously
Although just thinking

I'm not surprised about hecklers. DS deals with them all the time in WDW when he's wearing his Yankees cap. Those Red sox fans!!:rolleyes:

I am so looking forward to reading your next post. It's always nice to have a good start to your trip!

Nice picture show with my morning coffee. :surfweb:

70 degrees is a nice way to start. ;)

Enough with the travel stuff....get to MNSSHP....that's when the real fun starts.:lmao:

I also want to see day 2 at Animal Kingdom and DTD!!!

Enough with the travel stuff....get to MNSSHP....that's when the real fun starts.:lmao:

WE DO TOO!
Mr. Pad, I think you need to take the kids on an all day outing, so PAD can get the details written without distractions.

I would recommend, breakfast out at Bob Evans, a short visit to Chuck E Cheese, then the indoor Family First spot, (you can all eat lunch there) maybe a brief stop off at the mall to pick up Mommy some of her favorite candy, you get the idea....... I am sure you can keep the brood busy for a good four hours or so, right? Do your part! Help us all!

Great start - love the sunrise pictures and those pictures of the AKL!!

popcorn::

I can't believe you got heckled in the airport!! What the heck is wrong with people!?

Can't wait to hear about MNSSHP!!

:yay: Great update PAD...I am glad to hear your plane ride to Orlando was uneventful and that you only had a short wait for the ME bus! I can't wait to read all about MNSSHP :goodvibes

I think I might be too chatty :rotfl:

Hecklers!
Seriously
Although just thinking

that's right 'HA! We're going to Disney' :banana:

Ready to hear more! I am getting excited for our own trip to the world in February.

you will :lovestruc AKL

I'm not surprised about hecklers. DS deals with them all the time in WDW when he's wearing his Yankees cap. Those Red sox fans!!:rolleyes:

:lmao: we NEVER do that to Yankees fans! :rolleyes1

I am so looking forward to reading your next post. It's always nice to have a good start to your trip!

Nice picture show with my morning coffee. :surfweb:

70 degrees is a nice way to start. ;)

:goodvibes 70 one minute & the next not so much..........

blah, blah!

Count me in!

:yay:

WE DO TOO!
Mr. Pad, I think you need to take the kids on an all day outing, so PAD can get the details written without distractions.

I would recommend, breakfast out at Bob Evans, a short visit to Chuck E Cheese, then the indoor Family First spot, (you can all eat lunch there) maybe a brief stop off at the mall to pick up Mommy some of her favorite candy, you get the idea....... I am sure you can keep the brood busy for a good four hours or so, right? Do your part! Help us all!

Brilliant!

Great start - love the sunrise pictures and those pictures of the AKL!!

popcorn::

:wave:

Welcome:welcome: to WDW boys:cheer2: DW rocks.:thumbsup2 Very Cool:cool1: Love it:love:

::yes::

I can't believe you got heckled in the airport!! What the heck is wrong with people!?

Can't wait to hear about MNSSHP!!

:lmao:

I check the family in……..& I receive our KTTW cards……..uh oh……….our DDP is not listed on our KTTW cards! ‘I‘m sorry, it doesn‘t seem to be listed on your reservation'. 'ACK!' ....... ‘Not a problem’, says Jeannine. ‘I will make a phone call & cut you new cards’……whew! :yay: Jeannine!

This takes a few extra minutes, so Jeannine gives the boys coloring books & crayons & off they go to be little :angel: :angel: :angel: & color :rotfl: ……….we finish up with check-in & Jeannine says check in is after 4, we can call later to determine if our room is ready.

Off to lunch at Mara…………standard fare of mac & cheese & burgers & DH had fried shrimp & Zebra Domes

OCT08MNSSHP024-1.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP026-1-1.jpg

After lunch we are walking through the resort

OCT08MNSSHP032-1.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP020-1.jpg

Suddenly DH says……….‘turn around’………‘huh?’………‘turn around’……..‘what?’

We are standing here

OCT08MNSSHP035-1.jpg

DH says ‘there goes our luggage’…………….sure enough bell services wheeling along behind me w/ our luggage.

We follow him & :woohoo: our KTTW cards work :cool1: :cool1:

Nov08037-1.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP054-1.jpg

& check out the time :yay:

OCT08MNSSHP053-1.jpg

The scene on the shower wall:

OCT08MNSSHP045-1-1.jpg

& a Mickey Towel

OCT08MNSSHP036-1-1.jpg

On our bed

OCT08MNSSHP040-1.jpg

View from our room

OCT08MNSSHP060.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP063.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP077.jpg

Ok, ok, here is MNSSHP :rotfl:

We take a little nap cause :woohoo: we got into our resort early :yay:

So we are all rested up……….step out onto the balcony & it is still sunny & rather warm……..

OCT08MNSSHP052-1.jpg

We get ready for the Par-Tay & decide to wear long sleeves under our costumes ………just in case………..

Here we are on our way :banana:

OCT08MNSSHP083.jpg

& a shot of the new Bay Lake Towers construction

OCT08MNSSHP086-1.jpg

Arriving at MK :woohoo:
DS4 decided he did not want to be in the picture :rolleyes:

OCT08MNSSHP087.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP090.jpg

note the LGMH on the back of the stroller (left side)

OCT08MNSSHP092-1.jpg

'aww......shucks boys, we can’t take balloons back to our resort ……so here ya go………a picture to remember' :rolleyes1

OCT08MNSSHP093.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP097.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP094.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP095.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP098.jpg

OCT08MNSSHP100.jpg

It’s getting a bit chilly……..but……….we’re in Florida…….really…….how cold could it get?
:eek:

Your view is absolutely gorgeous :cloud9: All the boys look great in their jerseys...even if they are patriots ones :rolleyes1

I can't wait to hear how the rest of the party goes :yay:

Excellent update, PAD!

Costumes look great.......hmm......don't seem to see YOURS yet...
AKL looks absolutely gorgeous!

And you managed to get a nap.....
with three boys......
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I love the way your littlest is watching big brother to get the photo gesture just right! And, I noted, already has spinning light thingy in hand
no need to purchase outrageously overpriced one since you brought it from home, smart woman!:worship: :worship: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter