• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

zoo and sea world in one day??

valmomma22

Earning My Ears
Do you think this is possible?? We would skip some of the zoo and only see some of our fav animals?

It would depend when you are planning to go. In the summer, they are open later, so I suppose it would be possible. If you got to the zoo at opening and rushed it, then went over to Sea World. You would just have to be good with not seeing all of the shows. I'm not sure it would be worth the money though, unless those City Passes have the zoo and SW on them.

DH and went to SW last Sunday. We got there around 1:30 and had a good time. But, we only saw the Shamu show and did not go on any rides. It wasn't crowded at all either.:)

The zoo is very spread out and a lot of walking, and to see many of the shows at Sea World you will need to spend the good part of a day there.

If you didn't have young children and didn't mind doing much of Sea World late at night in the summer, you could probably do it, but otherwise I think you would be shortchanging yourselves on both.

I do not know how you could. You would miss so much of each, even during the summer you would have limit what you wanted to see.

Jack

Sure, it's possible - my husband and I regularly visit the Zoo first thing in the morning for a couple of hours and see our favorite animals. We even walk around about 75% of the Zoo. We're typically out of the Zoo by 11:00 - from there you could be at Sea World by 11:30.

As others have stated, the big question is how much you really want to do in a day - especially all of the walking. And will you feel you've "missed out" if you aren't able to see all of the shows at both parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter