ZOMG! 1st to 1000 wins in checkers!

the_jedi_master

Kit Fisto Lives On!!!<br><font color=blue> im just
congrats to Dream.Finder to being first to 1000 wins!
pic to come
zomg.jpg

proof!
zomg2.jpg

you dont have to edit names out ;)

only need to do that when theres something controversial

6K and mods ill edit names out asap
Don't worry about editing names out unless it is a picture of someone being rude or has anything to do with people being scammed.

How do you play so much as to get 1000 wins in what, a month?

Edit: Drat, you beat me, Aengus.

Wow! Congratulations! :thumbsup2

What do you think is the most number of wins a player could possibly reach in Magic Checkers anyway... 99,999?

Figmentboy was very impressed, he got a picture of his own:)
(My son) lol
He showed me when it happened.
Contratulations Dreamfinder!

edited to add: My son said he said at the time that he didn't get anything for the win

Kim

Congrats that is a lot of playing wow does he play all day every minute rofl.

I have played 2 games :lmao: checker ain't my thing :)

i am at 80 wins -_-, at first it was nice but now i think that the rewards are such that my checkers playing time in vmk goes down. getting 1000 wins in vmk at that game you must really have nothing else to do and not really care about credits:rolleyes1

Gosh... I can barely sit through 1 game of checkers. For you to sit through 1,000 :worship:

Congrats on your MAJOR win! 6,000 credits ain't half bad!

6K is 400 wins jedi he said he didn't get anything he only said fix because I asked him how many herbie cars he had...... LOL

My friend and I sat in a checkers room watching him play mule after mule after mule one day so...yea...thats how he got most of those wins...
At first he acted like he was actually playing...even talking to himself but then I think he thought my friend and I were AFK bc we were talking via AIM and not vmk so he just started sitting the mule and havint it quit.
I watched him do it about 20 times then said "Wow your good!" and left the room lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter