Zombie mode!

Goofyish

DIS Veteran
I'm in full zombie mode this morning after staying up to watch the baseball last night, I finally dragged myself away from the screen a 2:15am!
I switched the TV on this morning and was shocked to see the game still being played! It was a World Series record - over 5 1/2 hours long!
Trouble is I only set my DVD recorder to record 4 hours :(

Could be the last game tonight if the White Sox win (I'll be a ble to get some sleep then :) )

I wasn't watching it but my daughter came into my bed this morning to watch her children's programmes but as they weren't on (cos the baseball was STILL on) I thought it wasn't time to get up!!! Oops!

I know how you feel....I was up till 1Am playing Quake 4.
My daughter (4 1/2) then woke up at 2:30 and turned on her light and started playing with her dolls. Got her back to bed under protest, only for the same thing to happen at 3:30. Then I was up for work at 5:20.

Im feeling rather shattered today, although If I had gone to bed at 10 or something, obviously I wouldnt be feeling as rough !

OMG I just cannot function at work with so little sleep! Mind you, the baseball would probably send me to sleep LOL. (Sorry Tim & other baseball fans!)

OMG that's dedication for you. I would be in full zombie mode myself if I only had that amount of sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter