• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Zodiac Gardening

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
Just in case you need anymore ideas of what to plant. :) ;)

Aries
Hollyhock, Carnation, Thistle, Geranium

Taurus
Lily, Lilac, Daisy, Mallow, Poppy

Gemini
Verbena, Balm, Tansy, Yarrow, Orchid

Cancer
Lily, Lily of the valley, Water Lily, White Rose

Leo
Sunflower, Chamomile, Marigold

Virgo
Jasmine, Wintergreen, Sage, Narcissus

Libra
Rose, Pansy, Foxglove, Daisy, Hydrangea

Scorpio
Heather, Thistle, Geranium, Chrysanthemum

Sagittarius
Dandelion (?), Narcissus, Lime flower

Capricorn
Coltsfoot, Black Poppy, Pansy

Aquarius
Myrtle, Rosemary, Dandelion (?), Orchid, Goldenrod

Pisces
Poppy, Water Lily, Thyme

Do they suit you? :)

Well...that's it...I NEED a pond to have a water lily, so it isn't WANT anymore, but NEED.

I think you NEED it too Vanessa! Go get one... NOW!

Living vicariously through you! :rolleyes: :p

Okay Vanessa, is that a Cancer Water Lily you must have, or a Pisces Water Lily? The stars want to know.......;) :)

For myself:
Taurus
Lily, Lilac, Daisy, Mallow, Poppy

Well, we all know I just planted a Montauk Daisy, so I'm set. But people in this forum have been making me think about trying out lillies....

For my son:
Cancer
Lily, Lily of the valley, Water Lily, White Rose

If I try out lillies, I will have myself and my son covered. I had also been thinking of Lily of the Valley so that would be good for my son too.

For my Hubby:
Aquarius
Myrtle, Rosemary, Dandelion (?), Orchid, Goldenrod

Dandelion?? Definitely have that weed. Goldenrod?? Isn't that a weed too?! The kind that makes you sneeze? DH has seasonal allergies as it is. If Myrtle is the same as Vinca, then I just planted some this year. Forget about Orchids. But, if all else failed, DH definitely has his Rosemary - (that's me!)

I'm a lilyaholic...and a Taurus of course...:)

While I do grow some of the plants in my sign I feeling like I don't belong there, but then again I'm a Gemini and I have a split personality so I can be whoever I want, in whatever moon I want to be in. Depending on my mood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter