Zikka risk?

Rachelnicholson

Earning My Ears
Hi, me and my husband are travelling to Disney in October and unclear on the zikka risk for people trying to conceive. One website says risk was removed in June 17 however somw still advise against travelling. Any ideas?

According to the CDC between January 1, 2017 – August 30, 2017 there were zero cases acquired through local mosquito-borne transmission. According to Department of Health Florida the total number of Zika cases reported in Florida for 2017 is 18 - not one by mosquito-borne transmission and all in Miami-Dade County.

Bring and use insect repellent.

I love how there's like no mosquitos at Disney. We spent a week there and no bug bites by the end of the trip lol

I had been avoiding Florida because of the zika risk. However, I do trust the cdc website and the cdc is saying it's safe to travel there. This is why I booked our upcoming Disney trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter