Zeta Pals

blizzard

DIS Veteran
The VMK and Mail Zeta Pal program is supposed to end next weekend (Nov 5 I believe).

Is anyone organizing some sort of event for unveiling who is who's secret pals?

Also is there a specific day or event or anything for giving our secret VMK pals their big gifts?

Has anyone thought about this? I would be willing to organize something informally, but I thought Tishke or someone else might have something in mind. If nothing is organized, ideas are welcome too!

(I am asking because I want to know, and also my secret pal was asking me about it)

Sorry that this hasn't been posted about before now. The last few weeks here have been very chaotic.

We can unveil ourselves to our pals on Nov. 5th. I was thinking of doing a little get together on VMK to let the secret out ;) I wasn't sure of a time, so I am open for suggestions!

As for the Mail Pals, on Saturday 11/5 I will start a thread with the unveiling of my pal, and then we can go on and post and let that secret out!

Also, if you have gotten your package, PLEASE post about it. I need to know that they have gone out, and we all want to hear about the great things that pals have shared!

princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter