Zero days, 19 hours, 47 mins, 20 secs

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I cant wait to check into BWV. I have loved that resort even before buying into DVC. I whole look of the place is just marvy. So filled with excitement! I cant wait!

Must admit I am a bit bummed that BWV's do not have the same wonderfully HUGE bathtub as OKW..... I guess you cant have everything!

I dont want to say I am feeling better.... coz I would hate to jinx myself.... but............. NOPE not gonna say it....

Anyway, my list of foods I can eat is getting longer.

Toast, english muffins, Eggs, egg drop soup, pot stickers, popcicles, steak (very small portions) and rice.

Water is still my worst enemy...... This has me concerned do to the heat in FLA...... but if I take small sips all the time.... of WARM water (Ewwwwwwww) it stays down.

Wooooooooo hooooooooooo. I am getting excited. I am really looking forward to sleeping in.... which is totally against the origianal plan of Comando touring we had hoped to do..... Alas.... anytime at the World is a great time.

Thanks again everyone for all your support!

and let Mickey know, I'm on my way soon!

I hope you are able to enjoy the food at Disney, but even if you can't....I hope you get a piece of the magic! :)

Have a great time, Laurabearz!

I can relate to your excitement. We've been members since '97, and I'm still "bouncing off the walls" prior to every trip we make!!

Congrats on the baby news! I'm so glad you decided to go ahead with your trip! I know exactly what you mean about having some "mommy and daddy alone time"! We are taking our second trip alone to WDW in Dec and can't wait! The last time we went alone was before we had our second child and I was 5 months pregnant and already waddleing down main street. Amazing how your body just remembers how to waddle and picks it back up straight away!LOL!

I'm so glad you can eat some food now, and that you will be able to at least eat more than just egg drop soup the whole time! Oh well, at least you'll be close to Epcot! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it was when you get back!

BTW~ I also have heard that pink lemonade is a good choice for nausea. Something about the acidity. Maybe you could drink that, and there's always Sprite!

Just think....

Your new child's first trip to Disney :teeth:

May the three of you have a GREAT time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter