Yuk Prices for Feb 2015 are ridiculous!

Magic Megadegs

Mouseketeer
It's getting prices in for next feb to stay off site. They are almost double (with flights) to what we paid for last week.

Fingers crossed they come down soon! How miserable!!!

Very early for next Feb, recently a study suggested the best prices transatlantic were found around 21 weeks out, we booked this July 25 weeks out so maybe they are correct.
Hope a deal comes along.:goodvibes

I booked my flights for this Feb around 18 weeks out and got a decent enough price. No rush - you are waaaaaay in advance.

I booked an unplanned spur of the moment short 10 day trip for me and my DD in the first week of February, travelling May 22nd. Cheapest (not cheap!) flights we have got for 3 years. PE was actually cheaper than economy. Probably a glitch! Still cost less PE both ways that the same flights August 2013. I've always advocated booking the day they release flights in the past. But I've can aged my mind now........

Would people mind sharing how much they paid for their February flights, it will help my budgeting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter