YOWZA!!! Rental Car Prices are Up!

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I am going to WDW from July 3 through July 11 and am looking for a rental car. I usually have no problems finding a great price but can't find anything now.
I tried the AMEX, AARP, Priceless, Entertainment and combining them and the cheapest price I can find is $242 for the 9 days.
Does anyone have any other discounts that I might try? I will be arriving in Orlando at 9 am and will return the car at 7 pm. I prefer to book a car directly from the airport.
I usually can find a good price and then I take it to L&M and ask them if they can beat the price. They usually do plus give me an upgrade. My past trip I used National and the Emerald card and got a great car (Pontiac Vibe) for $205 for 14 days, so the $242 for 9 is killing me.
I still have time but hope someone knows something I don't. Peggie

Peggie
I don't have a lot of hope that the rate will come down with National, being that you are traveling over the 4th of July.
The codes you listed are the only ones that I know of that work well.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Try carrentals.com. I got a great rate through them for 6/20-28 - $98! :cool1: But I'll bet AllyBri is right, the fact that you're traveling over a holiday may be the cause of such high rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter