You've Never Had it So Good

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
I subscribe to a newspaper service, and saw this headline this morning in one of the UK papers. Some of you have probably already seen it, but maybe not. Of course, it's nothing that most of us around here aren't already aware of, but it's nice to know just how right we are about a terrific place to vacation. :) Although, I don't always agree with this particular writer's advice.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/main.jhtml?xml=/travel/2006/12/16/etorlando16.xml

Whilst I don't agree with everything in the article, it's refreshingly knowledgable and informative. I get really fed up reading reports which I could rip apart line by line. The usual faux pas is evident though - it's Walt Disney World :teeth: .

Blimey is he trying to put people off??

That's ok - that'll mean fewer crowds when we visit :teeth:

At the end of the newspaper article itself (I don't think it's mentioned in the link) it says that tomorrow's Sunday Telegraph contains a piece on Florida without the children. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter