Yourride!

Dream

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to tell ya'll about my recent experience with Yourride! If you are trying to decide which service to use for an upcoming vacation, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Yourride!Jim, my driver, was wonderful....prompt, attentive and very professional. The car was immaculately clean and no smoke smell for those of you concerned about this.
These people truly seem to care about making the start and finish to your vacation perfect!!

Call em.....you'll be glad you did!!!

Since we will be using their service later this month( yes!!! Aug is finally here), I am glad to see yet another great review for Yourride..

Did you have a Limo or Town car. I'm wondering what their Limo's are like. Does anyone know if they have movies, soda's ect.?? Would appreciate any info you have.

:cool:

Yourride is a transportaion service, yes. Their limos do have VCRs and CD players ...I can't remember seeing a DVD but I am not absolutely sure. They do have soft drinks and water.

Ya know if you have any questions....don't hesitate to call them! These are super nice people!

njdizneygal.....HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!!:) :)

Thanks so much for the information! I've been trying to find someone that could help me. We're going in October (to Universal - staying at the Royal Pacific). Three adults and one 12yo. ? - towncar okay?

Myrtle, I think a towncar will be ok....but let me check with an expert and get back with you! Do you have yourride's phone no./email addy?

Dream,

I have their information. Also rec'd some info. on a place called JWtours. Ever hear of them? Their rates seem to be very competitive. Thanks for your help!

I will be using Yourride later this month. Do I pay for each leg of the trip separetely ? I know I tip each way, I just didnt know if I pay the entire amount after the first transfer. Also, where is the grocery stop at?? Does it take 30 minutes from the airport to the All-stars(not including stop)???

Thanks

njdizneygal,

You usually pay for the service completely when taken to your resort (excluding the return tip...in case you don't get the same return trip driver as who dropped you off.

Not sure where the grcery stop is...I suspect there's more than one possible place to stop at...email Thom at yourride....you should probably plan on it taking 1/2 hour (not including grocery stop)...you never really know what traffic will be like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter