Yourride!! Wonderful!!

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
We used Yourride for the first time this trip and I am so glad that we did!!:D Thom was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived, helped us with our luggage, and gave us excellent service!!:D The next leg of our trip took us from the Portofino Bay Hotel to Yacht Club and again Thom was waiting for us out front the hotel. Again fabulous service!:D The last leg of our trip another gentleman took us from Yacht Club to MCO and again he was waiting for us and provided excellent service!:D And we were never late for our rides, sometimes even early, it's just that Yourride has it covered! They are there for you!!:D I was so pleased with our experience with Yourride. I know we will use them again and also recommend them to our friends and family who go to Orlando. Yourride gets an A+ from this teacher!!:D :D

THEY MAYBE WONDERFUL , BUT THE WORD ON THE STREETS IS THAT THEY R HAVING TROUBLES THE VANS THEY USE TO TRANSPORT LARGE GROUPS HAVE BEEN REPOSSED BYE THE BANK..
AND MAYBE THE TOWNCAR PART IS OK ...
BUT HEARD HE IS HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING DRIVERS ....
WE HAVE THEM BOOKED TO TAKE US TO THE PORT FOR OUR CRUISE SO WHEN THE DRIVER FROM TIFFANY TOLD US WE WHERE IN AWE SO I ASKED THE DRIVER THAT WAS BRINGING US BACK TO AIRPORT AND HE TOLD ME SAME THING.....
THAT WAS TODAY.....................

What?? No vans? We were seriously considering them for our January trip and we have five in our family!! Oh no, back to the drawing board.

We just got back and used YourRide and had no problems or concerns. Just the usual great service with Jim. :)

We also just got back and used yourride. The service could not have been any better. Our plane arrived 30 minutes late due to bad weather, and Thom and his van were there to pick up our family. He was very professional and courteous, and even gave us our grocery stop even though we were late. On the way home the van was also there and prompt. I would highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter