Yourride was great!!!!

acadia1960

Mouseketeer
I just wanted everyone to know, we had excellent service with Yourride. Ronnie was our driver from the airport to POR. Because of flight delays & changes, we arrived in Orlando Saturday night after the grocery stores had closed, but Ronnie offered to stop at a convenience store, so we could get water. He helped my husband with the luggage, and opened doors for us. On May16th we used this service again, for a trip to and from SeaWorld. Ronnie was our driver, he called our resort when he was stuck in traffic, to say he was going to be a few minutes late (considerate). Rabbitt called the night before we were to leave , to confirm the time next day(nice guy). Ronnie arrived on time and delivered us to the airport. I will not hesitate to use their service again. Kellie

acadia1960 I wanted to to be the first to say WELCOME TO THE DIS.

Ronnie is fantastic. He was our driver for the last 2 trips to WDW when he was with Tiffany. When we contract with Youride for our January trip we will request Ronnie again :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter