YourRide was fabuous!

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Had Bob and Tom last week on our pick up/ drop off from the airport. Both were extremely professional, courteous, and right on time (even a few minutes early)! Tom even had a VCR in his Town Car for my son to watch Monsters Inc., on the way back to the airport! I will definitely be using them again in April (if Southwest ever opens up their reservations that far!!!!) Thanks, YourRide!!!!

We also had Tom from YourRide meeting us at MCO -- He was great!! I made the unfortunate error of taking the elevator down to the baggage area (I had my 15 month old in a stroller and couldn't go down the escalator.) I had overlooked the detail in Rabbit's confirmation email instructing us to meet our driver at the area near the escalator, and had expected our driver to meet us in baggage claim. We retreived our bags, didn't see anyone with a bright pink sign, so called Rabbit on our cell phone. Poor Tom had been waiting for us near the escalators and was wondering where we were!! He took it all in stride and even joked about it. He had a DVD playing for the kids in the back seat, and they enjoyed the ride. (I also stopped at a grocery store to pick up milk for the baby, water, juice, fruit and diapers.)

All in all (despite my mistake), everything worked out smoothly. I don't think my husband tipped Tom as much as I would have, but (I think) he was also a little thrown off when he was given the fare. Even though it was worth the $80 RT (I also had a $5 coupon), I had told DH that the cost was $70 ($65 w/the coupon). I had made the reservation in September before the rates went up and had expected Rabbit to honor the old rate. Still, I wasn't going to quibble over the fare as I thought it was worth the extra money.

I would definitely recommend YourRide!!

had the same guys again :) Rabbit and Jim! Rabbit was there and ready when we arrived at the airport and Jim was early picking us up on our return, he even beat our luggage coming out of storage :) I would highly recommend them. Both are very nice and it's so much more relaxing not having to worry about everyone else on the bus. I can just sit back and relax.

Can't wait to go again *sniff sniff* but I think I have to wait at least 5 months now *pout*

Happy Holidays!!!!

It will cost us 80 dollars vs. 59 with Mears. Is it really worth the extra 21 dollars? Also, will they stop at a character warehouse for 30 minutes rather than a grocery store? Help...we are leaving tomorrow night and I need to set something up. Thanks. Marla

It would be worth the $ to me just for the time that you would save over Mears and the great knowledge of the YRT staff. I am sure they would let you choose your 30 min stop or work something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter