Yourride vs. Tiffany? Help me decide!

Biddler

Mouseketeer
We have always used Tiffany, and they were good. I am seeing alot of ads for Yourride. Have they been out as long as Tiffany? Has anyone used both and been pleased with one over the other? Leaving for a surprise trip in 7 weeks and need to book a towncar service. Thanks for all you help!:smooth:

We used Yourride for our last trip in December. They were wonderful in terms of customer service and our driver was great! We used the free 30 minute grocery stop as well.

Highly recommend and we will be using them again next trip!!

Darcy

Used Tiffany twice and YourRide once. I would recommed Tiffany.
I used Tiffany when they were sponsors of this board and was happy. Then YourRide became sponsor and I switched to them even though I was happy w/ Tiffany.
I was not as happy w/ YourRide as w/ Tiffany. They use a lot of sub-contractor cars and drivers and I was not comfortable w/ being "forced" to use a company I had never heard of or researched. Also, they did not get the message for the car seat I needed for my 3YODD which I was irritated by.
This comparision between the 2 Companies has been detailed 'ad nasuem so maybe you can find out more info that way.

I used yourride last week and was very happy. Our driver picked us up at the airport right on time even though I made the mistake of not telling them that our flight had changed after I made our reservations. He went out of his way to find us. He also brought a car seat for our 4 year old even though i hadn't asked for it "just in case". She uses a booster seat at home so it wasn't that big of a deal to have a car seat but he also went out of his way to bring that.

He was right on time to pick us up. He kept conversation going with our girls the whole way to and from the airport and pointed out different things along the way. I'm terrible with names but I think it was Dan and he was very good. I highly recommend yourride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter