Yourride vs. Happy for Roundtrip????

crusin'minnie

Mouseketeer
We are taking Amtrack to WDW and flying home. 4 Adults 5 kids. For a stretch limo Happy is $241 and Yourride is $185. We are going to go with Yourride unless you guys can tell me some reason we shouldn't.

FL Tours does not service Amtrack and Tiffany Towncar does not have a limo that will hold 9 people.

We want the limo as a treat for the kids. Not to mention the adults :)

Thanks,

Cin

Did you get the coupon rate from Happy, and is the gratuity already included in that price vs. not included with Yourride? Those are the two things I would double check before making a decision. We used towncars from Happy, but we were upgraded to the super stretch on one trip and it was AWESOME!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We used Happy Limo on our last trip and it was great! I plan to use them on my next trip as well.
See if they will rate match.

Originally posted by inkkognito
Did you get the coupon rate from Happy, and is the gratuity already included in that price vs. not included with Yourride? Those are the two things I would double check before making a decision. We used towncars from Happy, but we were upgraded to the super stretch on one trip and it was AWESOME!
Barb

Gratuity is included? Wow .. that's a big plus. I'll have to check out their website. :p

I went to the happy limo website and could not find a coupon. It also said the gratuity was not included in the prices on the website. It also said that a $10 driver gratuity was automatically added for each way (but you were free to tip the driver more.:rolleyes: )

I have their coupon on my website and I think Mousesavers has one too. When you get the total quote, always double check to see if the gratuity has been added so you can make the correct comparison.
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter