Yourride transportation...

katefromny

Mouseketeer
We can't say enough good things about Yourride, in particular our drivers Ronnie and Rabbit. Ronnie met us at MCO on Sunday 4/28 -- we flew in US Air, my sister and her kids flew in via Delta. Her flight was slightly delayed, but when we arrived at the baggage claim, there was Ronnie, holding up his pink sign with our name on it. He took care of the luggage and went and retrieved the van, which had carseats in it already! He was so friendly, gave us alot of information about Orlando, and stopped at the brand new Winn Dixie so we could load up with groceries! Helped us into the Boardwalk, arranged for our luggage to get up to our room, thank you so much Ronnie!

On our return to MCO (sad day that was), Rabbit met us at the resort lobby, very much on time (I think he was early), and quickly loaded the bags into the van. He even had a video for the kids to watch en route back to MCO. It was a very pleasant and subdued trip, thank you so much Rabbit and Ronnie--we will definitely be using you again and highly recommend you to all !

Based on everyone's glowing reviews, I just booked yourride!

I am going to WDW!!!:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter