Yourride-Return Trip-Luggage, Luggage & more Luggage!

JungleMansion

Mouseketeer
After our wonderful visit my only concern was getting my daughter home from the college program with all of her luggage, 7 months accumulated alot! Rabbit left us a message the night bef. our departure with his number & our pickup time. He was waiting at the BW when we came out. We had arrived with 3 bags but had 14 bags to get back home. Rabbit just smiled & said he would be happy to get it to the airport for her as she was riding with a friend & he had a small car. We had a pleasant trip to the airport & I thanked him for giving me peace of mind for my daughter's transport who had travelled alone. I was esp. grateful that I now know of a service I can depend on whenthey travel alone to visit during college breaks. If you have a child in the college program it is very helpful to know they will have a safe trip & have transportation waiting for them to relax their nerves. So we are thankful for Rabbit's great service & patience & will be in touch again soon for her next trip!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter