• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

You're kidding me...

Are you talking about the toucan? I have an extra one. PM me if you are interested. :) I won't be on again tonight, but will be on tomorrow night.

also for anyone reading, the stuff is still available in the shops, just checked.

As for vmk_phinny, i feel bad for her. it was disgusting. Ok guess what? I waited in line for a long time, I was on the outside looking in when she stopped trading, and so what? Ok i didnt make it, boo hoo, i will live. The sun will rise tomorrow lol. She flat out stated that she was done trading and thanked everyone, and thats when the me me me, I I I, wait wait wait, and "but you don't understand" and "it's not fair" stuff started. I know lots of vmkers are kids, and some adults are worse than kids. Adults, kids, whoever they were, they had no manners and no respect. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah I was in there. I was one of the few people trying to calm everyone down but as soon as she said she was leaving the entire room went crazy and wanted the lion pin. :rolleyes:

I was trying to thank her for judging my room...chaos pushed my message up before she could see it.

I feel so nerdy...

I was stuck in the queue, crashed three times, and by the time I got in the rope was up. So I thanked her for the effort (from the doorway), told everyone to have a good time and left. The one time I tried to actually get in to see staff for myself and I crash. See, it just shows you not to be greedy or selfish. Hope everyone had a good time and good luck to all the room entrants.

Well I was in VMK_Mocha room and missed out of pin trading by 2 people. It was sad how people begged, the not fair, what a waste of time ect. Well I too spend at least 4 hours waiting in lines to get a chance to trade a pin. Sounds like the line ups in the real WDW. LOL. Anyways, this is how I saw it. The whole thing was a game. First you had to see if you could get into the room. Next how long could you stay before crashing. I began to see a pattern that anyone at the front of the line would crash. So I let people in front of me. Well I think I lasted longer but I still crashed in the number 3 position. So I guess it really had to do with how long you could stay in the room and not position. Next if you did not crash would you get to a VMK staff member before they stopped trading. If you managed to get past all three you were the winner of a pin. WOW. So it was kinda like playing the lottery hoping your number would come up. And If you went into a room knowing this playing the game it was not so heart breaking that you lost the lottery. And hopefully will try again someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter