Your thoughts on Wyndham Grand Orlando - Bonnet Creek

countrymommy

Earning My Ears
Hi All! I just got Wyndham's Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with Priceline's Express Deals. I'd appreciate any reviews and thoughts you have on this hotel, good or bad. Thank you!

Hi All! I just got Wyndham's Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with Priceline's Express Deals. I'd appreciate any reviews and thoughts you have on this hotel, good or bad. Thank you!

We stayed there last year. For a quick 2 night stay in Orlando. I will be honest, I MUCH prefer the timeshares, but the hotel was very nice. No issues what so ever, although I do believe they charge for parking (Where the time share does not). I would stay again for a quick stay.

We have stayed their for two short stays.

Dec. 2016 for 2 nights before moving to Disney property for a 10 night package.

Dec. 2017 for 3 nights before moving to Royal Pacific at Universal for 10 nights.

We really enjoy this hotel. Big rooms and great views. Excellent pool area. Really nice Fitness Center.
Great location. Right across the street from the Bonnet Creek Hilton and Waldorf Astoria which ads numerous dining options.

We used our days there to relax and hang out at Disney Springs mainly before the main part of our vacation kicked in. It is crazy close to Disney Springs. We used the bus service to get there and took a taxi on the way back.

We got a great deal both times. They do have resort and parking fees. We didn't rent a car so parking fees didn't apply to us.

Staff was great. Resort is beautiful. With Disney's new dailly security room check BS we would actually consider a longer stay here in the future.

Ask away if you have any specific questions.

Where do you pick up the bus back to your resort from the parks? Is there a bus station located in the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!