Your thoughts on how to get a new guide

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
I want to get a new guide. I'm grudgingly willing to wait until our first purchase finally goes through, but knowing that we will probably add on, I want someone new for the future. Basically, he seems to only return calls after I've called 2-3 times - and that's just unacceptable to me. Now granted, sometimes there's extenuating circumstances, but there have been three times that I have felt it was important to talk to him - to buy in, later to change use year and recently to get extension of date to close and for each time, it was literally 5-8 days from my initial call to finally talking to him. I guess my feeling is, if you're out for a day or two, within 1-2 days of being back, all calls should be returned. My thought process at this time, is when this is finally over, to tell him that we're going probably going to tour SSR on an upcoming visit and that I want a new guide from that point on. He can either arrange that (and put whatever spin he wants on it) or I'll call and make the request and have to explain why I'm unhappy. Anyone else done this? What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter