Your perfect spot for parade and fireworks?

TeaForTulips

DIS Veteran
Where is your perfect spot to get for the parade where you also can stay for the fireworks and get that awesome castle view?

Thanks! :wizard:

The best is probably from the main street train station platform. But be early, the crowd forms very quickly and you have to hold onto the railing with both hands like your life depends on it or somebody will push in front of you at the last minute... :eek: Main reason i do not do parades.... :) Have fun.

I would suggest viewing the parade near the train station, then migrating back up main street towards the Castle.

The TTC isn't bad if you want to avoid the crowds:

Excellent pic. :thumbsup2 I've always thought the TTC would have the best view, because it's practically square on, but everyone goes on about the Poly beach and the Contemporary. :confused3

We always try to be dead-center in front of the Castle around the curve on either side so we can see Tink fly too:worship: with small children, we'd head further down mainstreet--in front of an AC store if possible :) because the crowd in front of the castle gets packed tightly and you have to hold down your spots when last minute "encroachers" try to step in front of you.
For the parades at MK, the best spots are on the curves because the floats slow down in front of you to manuever around them. We also like the straigh-away in Frontierland because you can see up and down the ranks at once.

Where is your perfect spot to get for the parade where you also can stay for the fireworks and get that awesome castle view?

Thanks! :wizard:

Just across from the Walt Statue on the curb of main street great place sit down grab some popcorn or a cupcake from the main street bakery and chillax for an hour. Kill time by looking through your picture from the day, talk with your family about your favorite parts of the day, what your excited to do the next day, that kind of stuff. It's really nice :] I really enjoy that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter