Your ideas please

Paul and Shirley

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

we have one spare day in the 3-week plan for next Easter and are looking to spend the day at another Disney hotel.

Having only stayed at the All Stars can any one offer any advice on which hotel has the best pool and things to do for a lazy day.

are you planning on spending a day and a night? Because otherwise you can't use the pools.

I think if you are after a pool and other diversions around the resort, then my vote would be either the Boardwalk or the Y&B. For sheer ambience then probably Animal Kingdom Lodge, but the pool is fairly ordinary (no complaints, just nothing 'special'), and for proximity to MK I would choose the Poly

All depends on what you want, and how much you are planning on spending.

Bev

Thanks for that Bev.

Didn't realise that you couldn't use the other pools. Back to the drawing borards for that day then.

you could spend a day visiting the resorts, having a nosy round, looking in the shops and eating in the restaurants - i quite enjoy all of that - it's just the pools that are off-limits.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter