Your favourite water park and why?

For me its Typhoon Lagoon - it so relaxing and I love the theming of it!

another TL vote here.
We thought our kids were too young for BB (7 5 and 3 at the time)
though on our kick back and smell the roses trip next year i have promised eldest (hell be 12 then!) a day at BB...:confused3
one thing no one has mentiones, due to everything being white, you get massive sun glare at BB, make sure you wear massive amounts of sun block and have good sun glasses... i looked like a lobster due to very pale skin....
tx

I feels so cold when you first get in:scared1:

Its BB for us, theres something about the place that really appeals more the TL. Love the lazy river and getting sneezed on!

Yes it does feel cold at first, but after the 2nd / 3rd time it's ok.
Also love the wave pool at TL.

Gary

I am NOT a water park fan but my DH and girls love it...so i put up with a couple of visits. (I much prefer the hotel pool with a cocktail in one hand a book in the other.)

If you have the option try both/all!, we went after a storm one year to TL( clears the area like nothin' else! ) and we had the place to ourselves! Overall I would say that we preferred TL over BB. I think a lot depends on your personal preferences and how crowded it is when you go.

Blizzard Beach because I love summit plummit

Least Wet N Wild wanted to go home after an hour I hated it there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter