• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favorite Suvinears?

autumnbaby9

DIS Veteran
Hi

I have been to both DLR and WDW before and have got the must have Mickey ears (mine are the cool gold ones) and pin lanyards. I also have lots of T-Shirts and jackets. This will be my first DL trip by myself :cool1: so i wont have to spent hundreds of dollars on little stuff for my little princess :) . I was wondering what your favorite suvinear(SP?) idea is for someone who wants something different to remember their trip. Locations and prices would be appreciated if you can remember. Thanx so much.

P.S. I love the Disboards. You guys have been so much help with my trips.

Coffee mugs. Just this morning, DH and I shared a nice mug of coffee with our Disneyland mugs. His mug=Grumpy. My mug=Mickey. :)

BTW...mugs run from about $9-12. Inexpensive and memorable.

Go to the gallery, above pirates. There is always something great in there. You can also print out various prints for rides and attractions.

On the last trip I got a great SHAG print for my ds4, and a set of coasters for myself. You can them at a few different places. I think the print was about $18, and the coasters about $15.

Oh, if you like art, go to the animation store in DCA. You can get a hand drawn signed picture for under $20. There is usually an artist in there drawing, so you can watch them at work.

I always get a Christmas ornament (or 2 or 3! :lol )

I like to get magnets for the fridge & mugs for my morning coffee!
I always seems to buy a tshirt too and I LOVE the oversized sleepshirts they sell in World of Disney. They are one size fits all and come with various characters on them. I have a villians one. :stir: They also have Minnie, Pooh, Princesses, and maybe a couple others that I can't remember.

I love the antenna toppers and also purses have now struck an interest this year. I also like getting the window stickers for my car.

disneegrl4eva said:
yeah I have 2 and my biggest one broke*sniff* I need to buy a new one and the ones at the disney store just dont do it for me

I know what you mean. They *have* say Disneyland or Walt Disney World for the mugs to give you that great feeling, right? :wizard: LOL

I'm sorry yours broke but now you have a reason to plan another trip! :cool1:

Other people don't realize how special our mugs are and how DH and I feel about them. (the mugs are totally connected to our vacation and take us back there when we use them)

Recently, my SIL *USED MY* mug! Ugh! I didn't know what to say but I sooooo didn't appreciate that. MY DL mug is *MINE* only! (yes, I sound like a 2y/o...I'm aware of that...:blush: ) I was also *so* afraid that she'd drop it and break it.

Now our mugs are not in the mug cabinet and instead are out of the way where only my DH and I can get to them. :thumbsup2

Okay, okay...I know how weird I sound...after all, it's only a mug, right? (NOT!) :rotfl2:

I know what you mean... sort of. Early in our marriage I tried to toss some ugly plastic mugs that DH had in college, thinking we'd get some pretty blue glass ones that matched one another. Big mistake! :scared1:
Turns out these were mugs he'd grown up with at his grandparents' house, and his beloved Grandma had passed away by then. His sweetheart of a Grandpa is gone now, too, but we still have those mugs. :lovestruc

spazzyjazzy said:
I love the antenna toppers and also purses have now struck an interest this year. I also like getting the window stickers for my car.

Except car stickers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter