Your deed's been recorded when...

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
Your guide calls to tell you! Judy is great! Next step, see when it gets to the Orange County website.

But, I'm still doing my happy dance. All of you who closed early April, look for your deed to show on the website soon!

Thanks for letting me do a little happy dance.

I apologize in advance for how I'll act when I actually make my first ressie, let alone use my points!!!!:Pinkbounc :hyper: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations. What are you waiting for on the first reservation. Get on the phone tomorrow!;)

HBC

My resale closed on April 8th. I still have not received my deed. How long have most of you waited to receive it?

My resale closed on April 8th. I still have not received my deed. How long have most of you waited to receive it?

I do not know when/if you actually receive the deed. It may not happen until you pay off teh mortgage. But for those of you who have not see it before, go to the following to see if your deed has been recorded with Orange County:

http://compt-web.occompt.com/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

HBC - Unfortuanately, we did WDW/DCL in Feb., so we decided to sell back our 1st year's points, because we will not go back this year. Our 10th anniversary is in '06, so we are probably going to bank and splurge for that. (If I can wait that long!) Although, we may do Hawaii. If that's the case, I'll at least be able to put in for a trade. That should appease me for a bit.

Good luck to those still waiting to hear!

Our 10th anniversary is in '06, so we are probably going to bank and splurge for that. (If I can wait that long!)

I have noted that you say "if I can wait that long". I just have this feeling that 2006 is a long way off for you to wait to take those new points for a test drive. :moped:

Have fun planning.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter