Your Canadian Discount Ticket Total?

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
With the deal ending in 2 days, I thought it might be interesting to see how many tickets each person purchased/redeemed for. My total is:

1 Disneyland 3 day child hopper - Airmiles
2 Disneyland 3 day adult hoppers - Airmiles
3 Disney World 4 day child - purchased
4 Disney World 4 day adult - purchased
1 Disney World 5 day child - Airmiles

So far a 7 day ticket with AM. On the fence about purchasing some by the deadline or just sucking it up and getting them with more airmiles once the deal's over. Will depend on my mood on the 20th. LOL. I do have extra cash stashed away I could buy some and thought of switching my am to cash miles to pay my stash back. Make sense? lol

So far a 7 day ticket with AM. On the fence about purchasing some by the deadline or just sucking it up and getting them with more airmiles once the deal's over. Will depend on my mood on the 20th. LOL. I do have extra cash stashed away I could buy some and thought of switching my am to cash miles to pay my stash back. Make sense? lol
My humble opinion? If you have any intention of going at any point in time, and you have the funds available, BUY THE TICKETS! This deal is beyond amazing --- the current discount is great and the tickets don't expire. Once the 21st rolls around you be getting the same expiry date every other ticket media now carries -- 2 years i believe?- and you can bet that the number of Airmiles required will jump dramatically!!!

5 Adult - WDW - 5 day passes, bought with Airmiles. still need a sixth WDW 5 day Adult pass, but it's for a US resident, so I can't get it until after the sale is over, dang it.

3 - 5 day adult WDW tickets from airmiles. Not quite enough in my airmiles account to get the 5 day child WDW ticket so I'm may buy it.

2-5-day WDW tickets with Airmiles. 1-5-day PH/Waterparks bought at Cdn price through Disney. Seriously considering going in again today for another 4-day basic.

4 adult ---5 day WDW from Airmiles. I used 2 in March and will save the other 2 for the future.

I'm debating purchasing 1 or 2 more from CAA today. If I pay OOP it will be for 4 day adult tickets. I do have enough Airmiles for 2 more but I might need the miles for something else. Not sure what to do.

Gosh, I have a bit of a collection of unused and partially used tickets at home. I have 3 days left on 3 non expire tickets with hopper and WP. I think we still have 6 or 7 WP admissions left on those. I also have 2- 2day base tickets. Those are left over from a FD package. I think we will start using up all those in the next year or two as my DH and I want to take some long weekend trips and WDW is a very quick and easy destination to do that.

I paid $424 for my 5 day park hopper, just wished I could have bought more!

managed 4 x adult 7 day tickets

all redeemed with air miles!

no idea yet of when we'll use them, but it feels great to have the tickets ready and to know that our next couple trips are going to be a bit more affordable!

I have bought 2 sets:

4 tickets for 10 days

4 more tickets for 10 days with water park option

I bought 10 days because I think these tickets cannot be bridged so if we change our mind and want to add even just one day, we will lose the entire discount. So it's better to overpay that $10/day almost like an insurance.

No air miles, but bought on Disney site:
2 DL 5 day hoppers
2 WDW 10 day hoppers

Both me & daughter going to DL in September. In Nov/Dec I have a WDW trip coming up with a friend, then I got a spare ticket for another trip.

Wish I could have gotten another spare WDW ticket, but getting new iPad trumped ticket lol.

Last edited:
2 WDW 5-day base tickets from AM.
2 WDW 5-day base tickets purchased.
1 WDW 7-day hopper purchased.

I'd really rather have hoppers, but since the hoppers aren't available from Air Miles, we'll do a trip with base tickets.

I considered buying more, but it's a big outlay for hypothetical trips at some unspecified point in the future. We have DVC APs that are good until next April, and probably will not go back to Disney for a couple of years after that.

3 Disney Adult WDW 8-day PH from WDW.
2 child WDW 8-day PH from WDW.
All for this year.

3 Disney Adult WDW 8-day PH from CAA.
2 child WDW 8-day PH from CAA.
Second set for future use.:)

Each set for our family of 5 we saved over $780.00 American!!!!!:yay:

2 adult WDW 5-day base tickets from AM
1 child WDW 5-day base ticket from AM

2 adult and 1 child 5 day passes for WDW already used in March
2 adult and 2 child 5 day passes for WDW to be used next March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter