Your Best Guess! (8/7/06)

Briar__Rose

Briar_Beauty on VMK
Has anyone else played tonight's game?

I was able to get into the room twice. The first time I entered, I DCed right before it was my turn to spin! What are the odds?! The funny thing is... before this happened, I said, "I hope I win. I have such bad luck." Then a few seconds of silence followed, and I smiled to make sure I wasn't about to DC, but of course, I did.

The second time I was in the room, I explained what happened. Phinny then said, "Briar, didn't I give you a pin already?" But I neither played nor received one. :confused3 So, I answered no, waited patiently for a minute or two, and, of course, I DCed once again. I was third in line to spin.

Now, I am waiting to enter the room for my third and final attempt to play without DCing! I'm currently 31st in the queue line. Wish me luck! Same goes to everyone else. :) Good luck! I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants one of those darling churro pins, hehe.

i am in line with me and to of my mules!! lol rofl

hehehe

swimmingneno said:
i am in line with me and to of my mules!! lol rofl

hehehe
Nice of you to rub it in. :rolleyes:

I was just in the room for my THIRD attempt at this game, and I got DC! :furious: I'm about ready to scream.

oh i feel for you what i do is i get in line then with my mules iwait right till i go one up in line and then enter so i have a better chance of winning!

I crashed after saying "less!" and when I logged back on, I had the pin woot! Thanks Fin! You rock!! :thumbsup2

It has been passed along to an extremely helpful team member, along with the other one they gave for being lifeguard.. so yeah.. I still need a churro! :(

Tampa said:
I crashed after saying "less!" and when I logged back on, I had the pin woot! Thanks Fin! You rock!! :thumbsup2

It has been passed along to an extremely helpful team member, along with the other one they gave for being lifeguard.. so yeah.. I still need a churro! :(
Aww, you were pretty darn lucky! And that was really sweet of you to gift it.

But I don't know why Fin thought she gave me the pin, LOL?

i was just in there rolled a 6 guessed less and she got a six!!!

Just had to share that I won a churro pin! My first time to ever win a prize in a host room. Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Anybody wanna trade for mickey ears? :teeth: - well that was fast! I've already traded my churro pin away.

Waited in line - 4 ppl till entering room - dc

Waited in line again - spun a 6 (woot!) - said lower - won a churro pin!

Yay! Good luck all!

I actually managed to get into the line and got to spin without dc'ing my first try tonight. That itself was an accomplishment. :) The thing is....I couldn't see the numbers that were coming up. Fin told me I had spun a 4, I guessed less, and next thing I know she said Winner! I don't even know what her spin was.

Yvette

NorgeKathrine said:
Just had to share that I won a churro pin! My first time to ever win a prize in a host room. Woo hoo! :woohoo:

Anybody wanna trade for mickey ears? :teeth:

I'll take that deal.

In game title is jegrezo. I'm on the pirate docks now. Find me or send me a note. :)

Tampa said:
.... along with the other one they gave for being lifeguard.. so yeah.. I still need a churro! :(

You got a churro pin for being a lifeguard? When did you receive it and from whom?

-Disney Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter