Your 3 favorite movie soundtracks?

Impossible!!! There are way too many!!

Ok, just off the top of my head...

Jurassic Park( I feel like when anyone asks what's your favorite.....I always say Jurassic Park :) )
Pride and Prejudice (2004)
And going Disney, I'll say either Little Mermaid or Aladdin

1) The Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring. The entire trilogy is awesome, but the 1st movie is the best single movie soundtrack I've ever heard
2) Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl
3) Jurassic Park

The greatest Showman
LA Beauty and the Beast
Moana

Honorable mention:
Phantom of the Opera
Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Great to see so many Yentl fans. The Way He Makes Me Feel was my anthem as a closeted (at the time) man 35 years ago. I love that soundtrack.

Can not do three, sorry. :goodvibes

Purple Rain
The Graduate
The Bodyguard
The Big Chill
Fearless
Mambo Kings

I forgot about The Bodyguard, I don't know which one to drop from my list. I guess Sleepless will have to go. got to keep Phil Collins.

Phantom of the Opera
The Bodyguard
Tarzan (1999)

Last edited:
I don't really have favorites. I just never got in to buying movie soundtracks but for one exception, the Little Women (90's version) soundtrack. It is so soothing, so much so that when I put my 1 year old niece down for her nap, I play the soundtrack to her and she is out like a light. We both love it.

Oooh, good question!

Straight movie soundtracks:
Forrest Gump
Grease
Guardians of the Galaxy

Kind of cheating:
This set that has songs from a ton of different Disney movies -
1bce414c38639d199add292fe0afffc9.jpg

The Last of the Mohicans
Les Miserables (I know it's a movie based on the musical, but still...)
Footloose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter