young voices at the NIA..

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
anyone else's children taking part in this ?? my dd will be there with her school choir :)

I don't know anyone elses children taking part Nat, but I hope that Ellie has a fantastic time :wizard:

mandymouse said:
I don't know anyone elses children taking part Nat, but I hope that Ellie has a fantastic time :wizard:

thanks :thumbsup2 she is looking forward to a day off school :rotfl2:

I hope she has a lovely time. We're off to watch our oldest and middle DDs sing with their school choir in our town's Annual Schools Christmas Concert on Wednesday.

Ware Bears said:
I hope she has a lovely time. We're off to watch our oldest and middle DDs sing with their school choir in our town's Annual Schools Christmas Concert on Wednesday.

that sounds lovely Elaine :) hope they have a nice time

Have a fantastic time. My Ashley is playing the Dohl drums in a concert next week at our town hall. Apparently he's one of a number of children who showed some talent in playing them!!! First the violin, then the trumpet now this. Only trouble is school keep stopping the funding for music lessons as only a couple of children want to do it :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter